Epilogue + Authors Note XD

"Will you, Trevor Moran, take Alicia Hoying as your lawfully wedded wife?"

I smiled at Trevor who was biting his lip nervously. "I do."

"Do you, Alicia Hoying, take Trevor Moran as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yeah- I mean. I do." Trevor smiled back at me before the priest rose his arms.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife." My stomach had exploding butterflies. I looked over at where my family were. My new family, Trevors parents, his cousins, aunties, uncles and everything else. "You may kiss the bride." He leaned in and planted his lips on mine. The kiss was the best yet. I had bombs exploding throughout my body. I pulled away and felt myself being picked up off the ground.

"Trevor, what are you doing?" I giggle as he placed me in the white fancy limo we were going to our reception in. "What? It's a first." He chuckled and ran to the other side of the car. "But we've been together for- Ohhh" I smirked and hit his arm playfully.

"We've been married for what? 2 minutes and we're acting like children." "Lets make it last before the twins grow up,"

-------

"I'd just like to say to Trevor, this one little sentence." Scott smiled. "You hurt her, I'll hurt you ten times more. I don't want to see her the same way she was when we told her Oreo got ran over." He said seriously. Then he continued. "Alicia, even though I'm your adopted dad, I will always treat you the same way as my up and coming little girl." I gasped, covering my mouth and looking a Jess, then Trevor. Who was smiling. "You knew about this?" I asked, confused. He nodded. "Come and visit us when you need to, my little girl." My dad walked off and on came Connor. "Good job Trevor. You got married before the oldest guy in O2l. Even though I'm not in O2l anymore. As for you Alicia. Look after Trevor here, he can get up to some funny stuff. Send me pictures of the little monsters every now and then. You have to, and maybe some food and cats. Congratulations guys! And welcome to the fam Mrs Moran!"

Kevin walked on, smiling proudly. "Hey princess Ali. For you, I'll always be Prince Kevin or Minion Kevin. Anything for you. If anything bad happens, dont try the 'stay looked up in Mitch's secret food stash closet' method again. It will freak Trev out as much as it did us. Congrats guys."

Then my best friends Kian and Jc walked up. They gave Trevor and I the 'hehe, dirty children' look. "I saw this day coming. As soon as you left the house after coming for the first time, Trevor came up to me and said ''I'm gonna marry that girl one day. " I laughed it off for a while until this day actually came. " Jc explained and let Kian talk. "Sup Trevicia. The ship has now come to port. The ship isnt just here, its real. Unlike some ships like Lawlorff. It was funny, but yeah. I know you guys are going to have a long, happy party life together." Kian said, Jc came to the mic beside him. "Congrats guys!"

-------

All of O2l came up, and my family too. Avi even teased us with that song that goes 'baby lock dem doors and turn the lights down low,' thing. Now it was time for Trevor to come up.

As he left, I looked at him, smiling his merry ass off.

He stood behind the microphone, focusing his eyes on me. "Alicia, my beautiful wife. It sounds nice." Trevor paused, giving a thumbs up sign to someone. Little Things by One Direction started playing. "I saw you in my dreams before I meet you. Me, being me, I thought the dreams werent going to come true because angels like you dont really exist. Then I met you. Your smile was adorable, your dimples, you hair, you eyes were perfect. I thought about you after you bumped into me at Starbucks. Jc and Kian were watching the whole time. They told me that you looked pretty. More than that now that your older, now that we have the twins, Ive never seen you smile more beautifully. If that didnt make sense, let me just say this. I married an angel from heaven today, had children, went through drama and all that stuff. I love you, Alicia." People started cheering and clapping, then it was my turn. I hugged Trevor on the way there, and stood on stage. I peered around the whole crowd before starting to talk. "Trevor, I love you with all my heart, and my kids with my whole life. Getting married was my dream when my parents were still alive. Im strong now, to tell everyone this." I gulped and looked Trevor in the eye. "Im- " My eyes scanned over the crowd. "I'm sorry, but- I cant say it." I let the stage and went and sat down.

" You ok?" Trevor put his hand on my leg. "Yeah. Just... stage fright." I lied, thinking about what I was going to say. My real name isnt Alicia. Not even Scott knew that. Its Ardelanakacia. Its long, I know. But before my parents died, thats what they used to call me. Ardelanakacia Jordana Abellanosa Roberts. I dont really want to break down when people call me the name my now dead parents called me. Oh, I dont know.

--------

"Trevor, who are our kids' god parents going to be?" I asked quietly, not wanting to wake the babies. "I dont know. You can decide on my behalf. Maybe some of the guys though. Connor really seems to want to be a god parent, " he laughed, spinning in the chair.

"Yeah. I talked about it with some of them and I actually want them to. If thats okay with you," I smiled, getting up and looking at Sapphire and Zach. Cuties.

"Cool. So, who gets who?"

"Sapphire, Connor, Jc and Kian-" "wait. Them? Wont they be a bit rough?"

I shook my head and laughed "As long as my girl doesnt turn out to be a girly girl when she gets older. I want her to be a bit like them mixed together, y'know. Connor's starbucks side, Kian's humour, Jc's skateboarding stuff. " Trevor nodded at me. "What about Zach? " "Sam, Avi, Kevin and Kirstie. Maybe Ricky too."

------

A/N

HEY GUYSSSSSSSS

ITS BEEN A WHILEEEE

Yep. Im a bit weirded up today. Its Saturday, so why not?

That was the last chapter of this book... sorry.

But there will be another book out for sure buts its on hold right now. Its not out yet tho.

7k reads?! Wow, thats alot. I feel so famous. Not to sound cocky or anything.

Right now Im working on a new ff. Its a roadtrip story and Im planning it out first so it wont end up as bad as this hopefully. I didnt exactly plan this story.

KK.

SEE YA IN THE NEXT BOOK XD

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

lots of love

Hugs section

-Liana