Some Reunion You Got There

Reion heard his alarm beeping and noticed today was Saturday, his favorite day of the weekend because there's no pit fights and work he has to do, he jumped from his bed and pulled his favorite gray jacket and dark jeans. "Finally," Reion said as he changed his clothes wasting no time and immediately walked out of his apartment with a lit cigarette and dark sunglasses. He got his motor ready and smoked the whole cigar in a second.

"LETS GOO," Reion shouted at the quiet neighborhood while going south only to be responded with silence. He went straight to his favorite restaurant near the beach and saw the chef he had befriended for years.

"Long time Pantheon," Reion said as he hugged a bulky man.

"Hahaha long time indeed," Chef Pantheon replied and hugged him back.

"The usual please," Reion said as he looked at his clear spot but the others were fully packed.

"Sure sure," Pantheon replied and made way to where they cooked as Reion sat there, he began to look into his phone and saw that it was 9:40 am.

He smiled and look at the scenery he always looked at but never gets tired of it. Pantheon arrived and tapped him on his shoulders breaking his trance and Reion looked at Pantheon.

"Oh, what's up?" Reion asked noticing that Pantheon wasn't carrying anything.

"Sorry man but can you do me a favor and let four others on the same table?" Pantheon asked while his hands were formed into a prayer.

"Oh, sure," Reion replied remembering that his seat was enough for six people and the restaurant was packed.

"Thanks man, appreciate it," Pantheon said as he returned to the counter while Reion returned to observing the beach.

He then felt four people stand near him which he looked at and a lot of thoughts started to run into his mind, in front of him were his so-called friends before.

He could see Akali, the shortest among them, had brown hair while wearing a dark facemask and was hiding her face with her cap, Ahri who had fox ears with 9 blonde tails and blond hair while wearing a white shirt and a skirt along with black leggings was looking down and her tails were on the ground, behind her was Kai'sa who had purple hair along with tied two like buns while wearing a black shirt and tight leather jeans and Evelynn with her pinkish hair while wearing some sort of short jacket that has furs on top along with a dress that covered her sharp pink tails and sunglasses that covered her eyes.

He just sighed, put on his hood and walked near the counter passing the ladies.

"Psst Pantheon," Reion said while leaning on the counter and looked at the ladies who were also staring at him. Pantheon heard this and walked to the counter.

"Yes?" Pantheon asked while wiping his hands with a wet towel.

"How's my order?" Reion asked trying to calm himself down from doing something rash.

"Ah, it's ready my friend," Pantheon said.

"Give it to the ladies, tell them it's my treat," Reion asked as he fiddled with his wallet.

"No need for that darling," Evelyn said making Reion feel a vein pop in his hand as he gripped his wallet.

"Ooookay then," Reion said as he leaned to the counter on his back while looking at Evelyn that followed him.

"Can I cancel it?" Reion asked as he shifted his gaze to Pantheon.

"Sorry man, it's already cooked and no one ordered the same thing." Pantheon said as he scratched the side of his head making Reion sigh in defeat.