Dinner

Reion was surprised to see someone was already drinking what he thought would last them a week. Ahri was still frozen as her lips were still attached to the can and she was looking directly at Reion. He started laughing quietly as he walked to Ahri while Ahri's hand that was holding the can trembled.

"I just bought them minutes ago!" Reion exclaimed as he laughed.

"S-s-sorry," Ahri replied with a whimper. She was scared that she might get nagged at and she has never experienced Reion's temper before.

"Couldn't resist?" Reion asked as he sighed to get control over his actions. He saw Ahri nodding while her hands held the can to her chest level.

"Well it couldn't be helped, you guys have been way too busy for so long but you should've told the others," Reion said as his right hand patted Ahri's head. He kept rubbing it until her hair was messy but she didn't hate it. Reion noticed her ears were down so he stopped.

"Well I'll tell them, you might as well bring out the cake for us to eat," Reion said as he walked away and Ahri nodded.

When Reion arrived he saw a mess, candy wrappers, cans, even clothes were everywhere. He crossed his arms as he went to Akali who was surrounded by the mess and was playing with her phone while she was wearing earphones. He stood behind Akali while Kai'sa and Evelynn who saw Reion shuddered as they saw a vein bulging above his right eyebrow and stared at Akali menacingly. Kai'sa and Evelynn nodded at one another, they tried to sneak away by tiptoeing but Reion's gaze made them stop and shudder. Evelynn and Kai'sa could see how Reion's red eye was the only thing visible and was directed at them. Oh poor Akali who was sitting in the cushion not feeling the prescence of danger behind her. Reion intentionally stepped on one of the wrapper that made a crunch sound, Akali was surprised and nearly threw away her phone and she turned around while removing her earphones. She began to grow nervous as she saw how those eyes were looking at her like she was prey.

"H-h-hey Reion, w-when did you arrive? Hahaha," Akali asked and did a nervous laugh while a sweat appeared on the side of her face.

Light finally showed on Reion's face when he closed his eyes but their terror didn't disappear when they saw Reion cracking his knuckles along with a smile. Akali was getting nervous and needed to get out of this situation, she immediately looked at the two who was busy tiptoeing away.

"Hey you guys! Come back here!" Akali shouted in a whispering way wich made the two flinch.

"Tsk," the two smacked their lips in unison but when they felt Reion was looking at them they began to shudder.

"Kai'sa, can you please call Ahri for me?" Reion asked innocently. Kai'sa nodded aggressively while Evelynn tried to go away.

"Evelynn come here," Reion said wich made her flinch and turned around to go.

Kai'sa went to see Ahri who was drinking the same can of beer on the table. She sighed and Ahri noticed.

"What's wrong?" Ahri said and Kai'sa only pointed the stair to the basement.

"We're doomed," Kai'sa replied with a smile that felt like she gave up on everything, this made Ahri tremble and soon they went to the basement.

When they arrived they saw Akali and Evelynn kneeling in front of Reion and he faced them with the usual smile with his eyes closed. The two know that they should do the same. Reion nagged at the girls not with a rough voice but more of a kind voice and this only intimidated them more. A few minutes after that and he let them clean the everything while he watched like a guard making sure that they are doing their job. They finally finished and Reion sighed, he knew that they lived luxuriously but damn their manners have sunken.