A Hollow End

Time ticked 7 and Reion was sitting on his motorcycle while taking a sip of his cigar. He's done cooking the ladies' meal but he's not done dealing with the people a while ago. He sighed the smoke inside his lungs and took out his phone to dial someone.

"It's fucking 7!" Sett replied on the other side making Reion chuckle.

"Well sorry boss but I need some information real quick," Reion replied. Sett groaned on the other side as he sat down on his bed and sighed angrily.

"Well hurry up Ace, I was finally getting my sleep," Sett said in an angry tone.

"Where is the Kinkou right now?" Reion asked in a slightly growly tone as his eyes glared in front of him. Sett yawned on the other side, he thought something might have happened when Reion asked the Kinkou yesterday.

"Why?" Sett asked, this is not a simple matter if Reion had some plans involving them.

"Well there was some rabbits running on the wolves den a while ago. Sadly, they woke the wolf up," Reion replied and Sett understood what happened immediately.

"The Kinkou may be in decline but that does not mean you can do what you want to them," Sett replied but Reion just chuckled. This made Sett quiet when it turned to a wicked cackle, this sent some shivers to his spine when it was just like before.

"Boss I don't want to be rude but, are you certain you know who I am?" Reion asked seriously as he grinned. This made Sett sigh on the other side then it turned into a chuckle.

"Looks like I cant stop you. I'll send the address to you later," Sett replied. This made Reion calm down and he smiled as he nodded.

"Thanks Boss~" Reion said cheerfully, he heard Sett's 'ugh' before he hanged the phone. Reion sighed and tried to calm down but the thought of people running through his parent's house was something that made him feel a little mad.

Reion went inside not knowing his expression barely changed, his frown was visible and his glare expressed his anger very clearly. Kai'sa greeted him but she backed away in fear when his bloodlust leaked out alerting her Vastayan senses. Reion didn't notice her backing away because he was busy planning on something. He went to the kitchen all while lost in his planning while Kai'sa approached behind him, Kai'sa made some space but just getting closer made Kai'sa feel the hair behind her neck stand up. Still, she pushed through her fears and tapped Reion on his shoulder waking him from his thoughts. Reion looked at Kai'sa only to see her worried face looking back at him, he was curious why she looked like that but Kai'sa spoke first.

"I-is their anything wrong?" Kai'sa asked making Reion nod.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about something," Reion said, Kai'sa was curious on what it was since the air just a while ago seems like this is a serious problem.

"Well what is it?" Kai'sa asked but Reion just shrugged and smiled. He pat Kai'sa on the head making her groan, Reion stopped it as he chuckled and went to the living room.

"I didn't have my answer," Kai'sa said as she crossed her arms to her chest but Reion just sighed.

"It's nothing that important, just some cousins and stuff so don't worry too much," Reion lied as he went upstairs. Kai'sa was now curious about why that made Reion release some of his anger.

Reion immediately went to his room and laid down on his bed. He sighed to remove the fact that he placed 3 people in front of death's door but on his defense it would have been him in their place if he let his guard down. Since he knew Sett would sleep first, Reion did the same not realizing someone was in their room shivering with worry.