How It All Began

Reion stared back with a fearless gaze. He wasn't scared of something so small, Vincent chuckled and relaxed his body.

"Your father was honed to be the next successor of this tainted name so he did what he had to do. He became our well known leader and a well known assassin in the world all while hiding his name on a single code...4," Vincent said as he looked at Reion. Reion was looking at him with a guilty face making Vincent realize that he might be blaming Reion's father.

"Please don't misunderstand, I never hated him in fact I was worried about him those times since I was there too. He did the same to me and before we knew it people started following us. A company was born with the facade of a bodyguard and full of wanted criminals, " Vincent said and smiled as he remembered those times. Jhin was already in his prime that time and Vincent enjoyed their job. Reion stayed quiet simce he didn't want to disturb what Vincent was recalling in the past.

"All his works...assassination jobs I mean, had a distincts form of art. He made the corpse turn beautiful as he like to call it," Vincent said making Reion frown. It was difficult to imagine how his sweet supportive dad was a bloodthirsty maniac on his younger years but Reion stayed quiet all while digesting what he was hearing.

" Of course, the job also took it's toll. Ever since he finished his 30th mission he always comes back with a gloomy eyes," Vincent said in a sad tone before he started to flip the meat.

"I tried to help, to make him feel better but he kept denying and telling everyone he was allright when clearly he was not," he continued and his tone was getting raspier.

"Then he started to visit theaters, operas, and museums probably to get a hint of the so called art. I respected that decision of his even though it was dangerous but it seems that he was recovering slightly," Vincent said with a smile and his voice calm.

"He invited me once so feeling like it's one in a lifetime opportunity I agreed. That's when I realized why he keeps visiting the theaters," he continued and chuckled while Reion smiled. He guessed it was probabaly because...

"It was because of a girl, a singer in one of the theaters who had a beautiful voice. Jhin was captivated by her actions, her voice but he was probably awestruck by simply her beauty," Vincent said and peeked at Reion.

"Valen B. Hayes, a girl with the same age as your father was the name of the singer. She was the one who changed him entirely but I'm glad she did," Vincent said and laughed lightly as he remembered that time.

32 Years Ago

Vincent was no more than 18 and Jhin was 19. He was there in an office and his brother was sitting on a couch behind a desk. He seems to be thinking about something and was troubled by it.

"Anything wrong?" Vincent asked as he let the dagger which he was sharpening down. Jhin shook his head and sighed to calm his worries away.

"I'm going out soon," Jhin replied and Vincent raised his eyebrows.

"Who's the target?" Vincent asked and Jhin chuckled.

"No, not that. I'm just going to visit the theater," Jhin replied as he stood up.

"Oh, are you meeting up with someone?" Vincent asked but Jhin just looked at him with a smile. His gaze was simply dangerous just by looking at it. Vincent just sneered as he looked at him back.

"Just be back at 8 atleast," Vincent said and Jhin chuckled as he nod. He went outside his office and went to his room where he could change. Vincent also sighed as he gazed at the window looking outside and smiled. He had a little plan in mind so he went to his own room and prepared something.