Thrifty

Reion walked out the store and went directly to his motorcycle with the things he bought. He sat down first and looked at what he bought. He sighed as he looked at the headphone and the earbuds along with the instrument. He looked at the instrument and a sweat flowed at the side of his face.  I got too excited about this, Reion thought since he had no idea how this works. He just hoped the internet got some tutorials for him to atleast grasp the idea. Reion began to start his motorcycle and went directly to his apartment to check on Sett's mother before going back to his parent's house, well more like the ladies apartment now.

The ladies wanted to finish the song early since the money they had was running low quickly than they thought. All thanks to Ahri who went to a shopping spree today after Aunt Clemence left them. They were suppose to buy some basic materials like simple clothes but their mistake was that they let Evelynn and Ahri go. Akali sighed while she sat on the sofa, Evelynn was leaning on the door also facepalmed herself, how could she give the money to Ahri and idled in the car. Kai'sa was a bit worried but tried to be calm while Ahri was on her knees on the floor mat. They already gave her their piece of mind and Ahri was also nervous.

"How much left do we have?" Akali asked as she looked at the briefcase wich was sitting nicely on the sofa.

"Around, $1500 dollars," Ahri replied with a shivering tone.

It wasn't low but it wouldn't last either. Akali groaned as she lied down. Evelynn was also lost on her mind and was nibbling on her metallic claw while Kai'sa went back to the kitchen. Ahri was still nervous, Seems like habits die hard, Ahri thought as her right index finger scratched her cheek. She looked at the things she bought and sighed, a cushion, expensive clothes, and even a big whit teddy bear with hollow dark eyes.

"What have I done? Were already in a desperate situation and I'm making things worse. God dang it,"  Ahri thought.

She could feel a hollow feeling creeping to her stomache as she looked at the floormat. Ahri is slowly letting her guilt crept to her mind and was spreading to her body, her muscles are slowly getting tense and her tails are rising slowly. She was lost in her state that when Kai'sa tapped her shoulders she flinched. Ahri looked at Kai'sa wich was on her right side and was holding a glass of milk. Kai'sa smiled as she gave Ahri the glass and offered her a pink cushion wich Ahri bought.

Ahri took the offer and began to drink. Her tails slowly fell down and Kai'sa was smiling as she looked at Ahri. Well seeing her like this seems like a puppy, Akali and Evelynn also noticed this and can't help but smile. They thought they might have overdone their nagging. Evelynn tried to look for any ideas to get some money, doing a part-time job could work but it would really tire their body out especially if they don't enter a good one. She sighed after her thought redirected her mind into selling her body for money, Evelynn thought she wouldn't do it and will not allow the others to do the same. Evelynn patted Akali's shoulder wich made Akali rose from the sofa to make a room for Evelynn to sit. I hope things will go well, Evelynn thought as she looked at the ladies.

Reion went back to his apartment and noticed the lady was still watching a movie. He smiled and tried not to distract her so he sat down on the kitchen, he unpacked his headphone first wich was a simple black colored one and noticed that it didn't have any wires connected to it, this made him confused. Reion took the package and started reading the instructions.

"Bluetooth connection huh," Reion said to no one and started to follow the instructions.

It wasn't that hard and it barely took him any time, he put it on his ear and started to put on some tunes. It was nice, the sound quality was just as he expected but he noticed he can't wear this when riding his motorcycle. He sighed and disconnected the headphones as he put it on the table. Next was the earbuds wich was what he preferred since he could use this anywhere, problem is that the wires can be annoying sometimes and it keeps falling from his ear. He just looped each of the buds around his ear to minimize the weight that's causing the buds to fall and that was it. The instrument again caught his eyes, I hate where this is going, Reion thought as he could feel like something is amiss so he went to the living room and knocked on the wall to get the lady's attention.