Bit Of A Problem

Reion was going to the beach this time. Hmm, Pantheon. I should thank you properly, Reion thought and sped up. For giving me all the trouble, Reion continued to think. He unconsciously raised the front of the mortorcycle and leaned forward to put it back down.

Kai'sa woke up and also started cooking. She somehow remembered the trouble they brought upon themselves when they were paying, the cashier knew them and alerted the other customer by yelling out their name making those who heard shift their gazes to the four. Good thing Evelynn just put some money down and they both left with their groceries quickly before the crowd grew.

Kai'sa looked at the fridge and pulled out some bacon and some eggs. She started cooking and her mind wandered after looking out the window right in front of the sink. I wonder what's Reion doing right now, Kai'sa thought as her left index finger was just below her lower lip and her eyes looking at the ceiling.

Reion arrived at Pantheon's restaurant with his sunglasses on. He walked to the counter and was glad it was Pantheon, he could only smile as he walked to him. Reion looked around and saw that the restaurant was empty wich was a bit weird.

"Usual please," Reion said making Pantheon look up to him. Pantheon chuckled.

"Sure sure, please take a seat," Pantheon replied.

Reion just sat to his favorite spot and waited while gazing at the window. No matter what, Reion just can't seem to stop loving this sight. He waited for a while and Pantheon arrived. Reion smile and gestured him to take a seat, Pantheon chuckled and sat in front of him.

"Well, what?" Pantheon asked with a smile while Reion dipped one of the crab legs to the sauce.

"What exactly did you tell them?" Reion asked with a monotone voice then began to eat.

"Well, nothing really. The same as what the law knows," Pantheon replied as he leaned his back and crossed his arms to his chest.

"Ah, then why the hell did you give them my address?" Reion asked jokingly as he dipped another leg to the sauce.

"Well, I aint bringing them to mine. Besides you knew them before," Pantheon replied.

Reion leaned on the table and took a peek above the sunglasses looking at Pantheon. Pantheon can only stiffen his muscle as he saw the sight, he felt it now. The pressure of Reion's gaze while Reion smiled, the air is tense and Pantheon can feel that making him grin. They did not move any muscle and Pantheon kept looking at this, this glare that looks like an animal belittling its prey. Pantheon's body want to fight him again as he kept looking at Reion's soulless eyes, before he knew it he tightened his grip to contain his excitement. Reion noticed this and leaned back as he laughed lightly.

"Seems like the gladiator is still there even when you left the pit," Reion said as he dipped another crab leg.

"Hah! Ever since you beat me there fairly I could only leave to heal myself. The gladiator is still here just in slumber. But still I do have to thank you for that," Pantheon replied as he looked at the window.

Reion let out a chuckle as he remembered their fight. It was a long one that managed to fuel the excitement of the viewers, Reion and Pantheon was there phanting their breath. Reion had ordinary brass knuckles and leaner while Pantheon was holding a spear and a shield and his helmet was far away on the ground. Reion took the first initiative and dashed to Pantheon with a straight only to be blocked by Pantheon's shield, Pantheon also raised his spear to stab him in the abdomen but Reion dodged to his sides. Reion then grabbed Pantheon's shield by his left hand and lowered with all his might. Pantheon was exhausted and tried to raise it but failed, the next thing he knew there was a fist on contact with his cheeks. Pantheon was knocked down while Reion was still holding his shield, Pantheon stood up again with the support of his spear and lunged at Reion with all his strength. Reion dodged again making Pantheon pass him, before Pantheon could look back Reion raised the shield and slammed it to his back making Pantheon cough out some blood as he laid on the ground while Reion backed away and threw the shield far from Pantheon's reach.