A Bad Evening

Reion can't help but be mad after finally knowing the truth. The whole thing wasn't an accident but a planned assassination to kill them. Reion let out his bloodlust unconsciously while trying to find some answers. Vincent felt that and smiled.

"Who?" Reion asked trying to calm himself but it was obvious when he was cleanching his lower jaw.

"I'm sorry but-" Vincent replied and was cutted off when Reion spoke again.

"Who!?" Reion asked as veins were bulging above his eyes. Vincent wasn't scared and sighed.

"It was a corporation," Vincent asked and Reion grit his teeth.

"I need names Vincent!" Reion said in a growly tone.

"And even if you get it there's nothing else you can do," Vincent replied as he looked at Reion seriously.

"Why do you say that?! Cuz I'm weak?!" Reion asked as his voice kept rising but Vincent shook his head.

"Because they're already dead." Vincent replied making Reion flinch.

"I know. They were your parents but they were my brother and my friend Reion. I know you should have been there with us when we offed those bastards  but...we were impatient. You were still a child back then and I had to keep my promise to your father, but I failed. The company was in distress when they heard of your father's death so without further consideration we stormed that place when we finally got the evidence. Have you heard of the massacre that occured on June 1st 2028?" Vincent asked and Reion flinch.

Of course he does. He was watching the television while his mind was buried with depression and sadness but he could remember that news clearly. There was a famous clan that's been around for too long until they were killed. With the total of 400 people confirmed dead along with their leader and the building was burned so it was possible there might be more. Reion looked at Vincent and Vincent smiled.

"That's right, we were there," Vincent said and chuckled.

"That's why I'm sorry for not inviting you to the party but I had to keep a failed promise," Vincent said. Reion just nodded, he wasn't interested in the promise but he was curious how a company have such caliber all while remain hidden.

"I...understand. If I was there it's possible I might have joined my parents in an earlier stage," Reion said and chuckled. He remembered how he committed a lot of suicide and even grew a lot of vices so he just sighed.

"Say, what's your company's name?" Reion asked and Vincent smiled.

"Valiant Guardians, and no I'm not hiring you to join. Never," Vincent said making Reion shrug.

"Your loss," Reion replied and Vincent laughed.

"They're currently being managed by my sons so you don't have to worry about me being here," Vincent said surprising Reion.

"How many children do you have sir Vincent?" Reion asked, he was a little interested in his cousins and Vincent sighed.

"There are 5 of them, 2 of them are older than you, 2 of them might be in the same age as you and 1 of them is younger than you in a year," Vincent said making Reion chuckle.

"Guess you were busy huh," Reion asked and snickered while Vincent scoffed.

"I...adopted our eldest and our youngest," Vincent said surprising Reion.

"I see. I'm curious, are they here?" Reion asked and Vincent shook his head. Reion nodded in response and they both went quiet.

"Oh and your father's money, will you be taking it?" Vincent said and Reion shook his head.