Setting Up

They went to one of the stores that sell mostly electronics, Reion parked his motorcycle and Ahri removed her helmet, they both went inside and saw a lot of appliances but Reion didn't want anything here so he went to the counter while Ahri was looking around. She saw Reion talking to the cashier that was pointing to the other side, Reion then nodded and went back to Ahri.

"Instruments there," Reion said as he started to walk there and Ahri followed him. When they entered another room they saw a lot of electric instruments, Rieon looked at Ahri.

"Well, I dont have any knowledge in this so go and take what you want," Reion said and Ahri could barely contain her excitement and started to look at the speakers, while she did that Reion walked to the cashier in there and saw a man with the logo of the store who was reading a book.

"Hey man do you sell any sound absorbing mat?" Reion asked and the cashier looked at him.

"Oh yes sir, right here," he replied and started to pull out a coiled dark floormat.

"Can this handle speakers?" Reion asked after looking at the thin floormat.

"Ah, then this one's the best option," the cashier replied as he returned the first one and dragged a thicker floor mat.

"Nice, how much?" Reion asked again.

"Oh this can cost 1,500 dollars while the thin one is a thousand dollars," the man replied, Ahri heard the price and nearly shrieked.

"I'll buy two of the thick ones," Reion replied and the man nodded, he turned to Ahri.

"So you found anything?" Reion asked her and Ahri nodded, she showed him an instrument amplifier, speakers, an electric piano, a base, and a drumset. Reion nodded and turned back to the cashier.

"Is it possible to deliver?" Reion asked.

"Yep but that will be an additional 20 dollars," the cashier replied.

"Allright then," Reion said and replied to Ahri.

"Tell him to calculate all this," he said as he pointed at the instruments and Ahri nodded. Ahri gestured the man to come with her and the man took a pencil and a note and followed Ahri.

Reion also followed them until he saw a dark guitar that was hanging, he grabbed it and felt a familiar touch as he was holding it properly, he then started stumming and plucking thanks to his muscle memory. It didn't make any sound because it was an electric guitar but for Reion he could hear the sound of his strums and plucks, Ahri noticed him while the cashier writing on his notepad and Reion stopped.

He tried to hang it back but somehow within him, something was telling him not to so he took it and added it to what Ahri wanted to buy.

"Is this for sale?" Reion asked and the cashier looked at him.

"Sir I think it's better to buy another one, that thing has been hanging around for a long time and I dont even know if it works," the cashier replied.

"Oh then maybe we can try it out?" Ahri suggested and the man nodded.

"Sure," the cashier said as he guided them to where an open amplifier was. The man took the guitar's wire and plugged it to the amplifier.

"Do give it a shot," the man said as he looked at Reion. Reion strum every single string and it did respond, he then began doing the AC/DC thunderstruck and the guitar produced the sound, Reion grinned and Ahri was awestruck while the man unconsciously clapped after Reion stopped.

"That was Epic," the cashier said with a smile while Ahri was still baffled about that. Reion gave the guitar to the man when he unplugged it.

"So how much is it?" Reion asked as the man put the guitar down carefully and pulled his note.