Maybe

Reion arrived at his parent's house at exactly 3:56 and went inside. He checked if there were any leaks and went upstairs in case someone broke a window, he opened all 6 rooms but he found none.

He locked the main door and saw the briefcase Sett gave him making him curious just in case something wasn't right. When he did open it he saw nothing was wrong and a smile crept on his face, he closed the briefcase and decided its time to go to his apartment.

As he parked his motorcycle he noticed a new car in the area, it was black with an open roof and design that seems to be new to him. He looked at his phone to check the time and it was nearing 5 pm so he went to his apartment while holding the briefcase and his jacket on his back. He sighed and open the door and see nothing new, he just placed the briefcase on the table and threw the bloody bandages on the floor and went to shower. As he was showering he heard music outside...

He felt like he heard it before but shook his head and grabbed his towel to cover his lower part, the music was still going on but he thought nothing about it and went to his bedroom and grabbed a new set of clothes. He only wore his boxers and pants and grabbed his gray t-shirt as he went to his kitchen, he started to prepare some light food thinking he had no appetite after the whole ordeal and was thinking about the girls when he was eating his cereal. He remembered that time again, before everything went downhill for him.

He was there with them and was tuning his guitar while Ahri and Akali was thinking of the song and Evelyn along with Kai'sa was trying to practice some dance moves, he remembered how they had fun that time and they asked for a sleepover at his house so he asked permission from his parents.

His mom and dad agreed and when he got home he could smell the sweet scent of his mother's cooking along with his dad sitting on the kitchen table while reading a newspaper. He placed his bag and guitar at the usual and went to shower and change, then when he went to the kitchen he saw his dad gesturing for him to sit.

He remembered that time that he was nervous overthinking a lot of things and sat in front of his father, his dad put the newspaper down and had a grin on his face, "So how's the day going for you?" his dad asked with a smile.

"Well it's good," Reion replied and scratched the side of his head.

"Hahaha lucky boy," his dad said as he looked at the guitar Reion carries with him.

"Just try to relax with everything aight," his dad said making him confused. "Hey lemme ask, do you cherish your friends?" his dad asked out of nowhere.

"Obviously," Reion replied with a smile.

"Good, good," his dad responded as his dad leaned into the table.

"Never forget aight, it's friends like these that helped you a lot so when the time comes you got to help them too right?" his dad asked.

"That's right," Reion replied making him confused more.

"Well then promise me," his dad said with a serious tone while looking at Reion.

"Okay okay, I promise," Reion replied after feeling the tension in the air.

He saw his dad straighten his back while Reion was drinking some water to relax his body.

"So which of them are you planning to marry?" his dad asked and Reion coughed his water, he kept coughing feeling that the water reached his nose while his dad was laughing until his dad got slapped in the head by his mom.