Plans

It was already 8 in the morning and Reion just woke up. He noticed the sun was shining directly at his left side so he pulled his body and leaned his back on the wall. Reion talked to Vincent yesterday and remembered his curiosity, there were 3 things he wanted to know from Vincent if possible. First was his father's origin, second was his mother's past and third was the medallion just in case he knew. Other than that, nothing elese comes to mind. Reion noticed someone's was approaching him so he turned his head to see. He smiled when he saw Kai'sa wearing a face mask along with a cap to hide her face. She was looking down on the floor and sat down on a chair closest to Reion.

"How are you?" Reion asked making Kai'sa flinch.

"F-fine," Kai'sa replied in a low volume almost like a whisper.

"Good to know," Reion said and chuckled.

Reion looked at the window and saw how this place seems to be busy, there were traffics, a bunch of buildings and even a scyscraper at the edge of the window. Reion smiled as he closed his eyes and could hear a faint sound, the honks from the traffic was loud but somehow there's a chance to hear it. The sound of the waves rising and falling, Reion liked that sound since it always calmed his mind. Kai'sa wasn't thinking about the same instead she was nervous. She couldn't bear to look at Reion in the face whenever she thought of what she did so she stayed quiet. Kai'sa could only clench her fists on her lap and Reion sighed with relief surprising her.

"You don't have to blame yourself," Reion said and placed his right palm on Kai'sa's head. Kai'sa was confused why the atmosphere became so warm. She could only grit her teeth and looked at Reion who was smiling as he looked at Kai'sa.

"H-how could you say that?" Kai'sa asked. It was hard to say it when she looked at Reion and it feels like she was being strangled the longer she looked at him.

"This is all my fault so why? Why would you say that I'm not to blame," Kai'sa continued as tears started forming in her eyes. Reion leaned forward and removed Kai'sa's facemask. He could see she was gritting her teeth so he smiled and caressed her left cheek as tears flowed to his hands.

"I'm simply telling you the truth Kai'sa," Reion replied.

"And don't think I hate you for doing something like this so please, don't hate yourself too much," Reion said in a sad tone, Kai'sa sniffed and sat on the bed beside Reion. She cursed as she hugged him tightly while her face snuggled in his chest.

Reion was surprised for a while but when he felt her tears he could only smile as he pat her on the back. He slowly carressed her back while Kai'sa kept sniffing and crying. This makes him feel like a song is needed so Reion inhaled slowly and prepared his singing voice.

"The city sky's feeling dark tonight, were back to back with our heads down," Reion sang slowly as his right palm slid down on Kai'sa's back. Kai'sa could hear him sing so she tried to cry quietly.

"Just look at me, give me more tonight. Just give me more of your love now," Reion continued calmly as Kai'sa could be heard to sniff lowly.

"Let's set fire on the lonely night, you're beautiful when you look at me," he continued as Reion could feel his body was getting ready.

"Let's give love another li~ife," Reion sang and took a deep breath. Two nurses who were supposed to check up on him was stopped by the three girls on the doorway to give them some time alone. The nurses tried to tell them it's their job to do so but they were awestruck when they heard the song.

"Cause you'll be safe in these a~arms of mi~ine," Rean sang it with a high note, it was loud but it wasn't loud enough to travel through the hallways.