A Bloody Morning

The two finally arrived and Reion sighed while Akali blushed in embarrassment when she realized it hurts to get out of the motorcycle. Reion knew that so he carried the bag behind him and looked at Akali.

"I won't say a thing but if they ask me I'll also tell them I don't know. The rest is up to you," Reion said and Akali nodded with a smile. She tried to raise her left leg to get off but it hurts her belly. Reion, without asking for permission just raised Akali like a child before positioning her to carry Akali like a bride. Akali giggled as she held on to Reion and began to sigh when they opened the door and everyone was there. Evelynn and Kai'sa covered their mouth as their eyebrow was raised and impressed at what they're looking at while Ahri noticed Akali's wounds.

"Where were you guys? And what happened?" Ahri said as Reion placed Akali in the couch while the others made some space.

"Akali said she wanted to ride the motorcycle. Well you can see the results," Reion lied and went to the kitchen. He reached for the medicine cabinet and took out some pain relievers and a bandage with it. Reion placed his bag down on the floor and went to Akali with the medicine.

"Seems like a few bruise and scratches, Ahri can you put this on her?" Reion said and Ahri nodded so she took the bandage from him. Reion gave Akali a pat in the head before going to the kitchen to place what he bought.

Ahri covered Akali's forehead since it's the most visible wound and Akali thanked her. Ahri noticed her pouch and tried to get it but Akali slapped her arm away with a hiss making Ahri chuckle.

"I won't throw it away for God's sake. I only did that once and it was by accident," Ahri said but Akali shook her head and hugged her pouch wich hurts her shoulder a little.

"They were my collections! You threw away my 5 limited edition spray cans and I couldn't even find it in the bin!" Akali retorted like a child and pouted so Ahri just sighed with a smile.

"Oh right, I cooked some food if you want," Reion said when he passed them. They all nodded so Reion smiled and went upstairs so the others looked at Akali with a smirk making Akali confused.

Reion was at his room and took out his phone. He wanted to call Sett so he dialed him and he responded immediately.

"Ace! Finally out I see," Sett said on the other side and Reion chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, I just want you to look on something for me," Reion said so Sett laughed.

"What is it?" Sett replied so Reion immediately told him.

"They call themselves the Kinkou," Reion replied and Sett froze on the other side but Reion didn't know.

"Kinkou...like the Kinkou Order?" Sett asked while he could feel a hint of excitement inside him.

"Yeah, seems like you already know them," Reion said and Sett grinned.

"Mmhmm, they're a family in decline. They were well known before for their talent in using traditional weapons but after a previous incident they've been in a state of decline," Sett said, Reion sat down on his bed and asked what incident it was.

"The massacre that happened on June 1st 2028. They send their students there to become much more famous but it just made their family worse when y'know, they all dead," Sett said as he leaned his back on his couch and placed his feet on top of the table.

"I see. How about the Valiant Guardians?" Reion asked and Sett flinched as he clenched his left arm. Reion could hear Sett groaning on the other side.

"Anything wrong boss?" Reion asked and Sett sighed.