Mural

[I'll be relying on your imagination to understand this bloody chapter]

Reion arrived safely but it was obvious that he went for a drink especially when his eyes were half open. He just parked his motorcycle and knocked on the door, he waited until Ahri opened it. Reion smiled as a response for thanking her and Ahri smiled back before he went inside. Reion noticed that they were busy when he could hear the drums beating on the basement.

"Well good luck," Reion said as he went upstairs and Ahri chuckled.

Reion remembered that he should meet with Vincent tomorrow, he pulled out the picture from his pocket along with the card Vincent gave. Reion changed and went directly to bed, he could still hear the drumbeats but he can sleep. The alcohol helped him fall asleep quicker than usual so it barely took him time.

2 hours passed after Reion arrived and Evelynn along Ahri was in the basement. Akali and Kai'sa was already in their room especially when they did some of their part. Ahri and Evelynn were doing the vocals for the song and it seems like Evelynn is finally tired. Ahri noticed it when Evelynn yawned so she chuckled.

"There's still tomorrow Eve. We should go rest," Ahri said.

"No darling I can go further," Evelynn replied but Ahri shook her head as she walked away from the mike and went to Evelynn.

"C'mon already, it's still our first day and it's 9 in the evening," Ahri said making Evelynn sigh with a smile before nodding.

The two went to their rooms and noticed our sweet Candice on the door leading outside. Ahri and Evelynn took knew what this meant so Evelynn walked closer to the puppy and started petting her. Ahri sighed with a smile before going to her room first where our beloved Joe is sleeping below the bed. Ahri chuckled at the scenery and quietly changed to her pajamas. Evelynn also went to her room and Candice followed her. Evelynn just chuckled when she changed to her pajamas while Candice already made a place for her to sleep just beside Evelynn's pillow. Evelynn didn't really mind so she just went to bed.

The reason Candice was at the door was because Akali went outside. She was stacked with some spray paint and went towards West. This place had large buildings wich she looked into before, an 8 story building was her target and she was at the rooftop on this building. She looked around and smiled when the place was quiet, she took out two of the spray paints and started shaking them.

3 in the morning and Reion was awake. Sleeping early made him wake up early but that was just what he wanted to. He needed to shower and made sure to keep things quiet as to not disturb anybody, he took the clothes along with his towel and went directly to the bathroom. Reion took his time and came out fully dressed and dried. He went back upstairs just to get a few things, mainly his phone, his wallet and the keys to his bike. Reion remembered the card Vincent gave him so he took that and went down. He was going down the stairs and was near the door but he stopped when it suddenly opened. Reion stood still until Akali went inside making Reion sigh with relief. Akali didn't notice Reion on the stairs so when she closed the door and was about to head to her room, she was surprised to see Reion.

"Where have you been?" Reion asked and Akali chuckled nervously.

"I-just went out for a walk," Akali replied and Reion just sighed as he walked down.

He knew that was a lie but Reion was thinking who was he to ask something personal after what happened to Kai'sa. Reion felt like he should just mind his business so he passed Akali and went directly outside, he was just trying to be careful just incase something might slip out of his mouth. Akali on the other hand was curious why he was already awake and she noticed Reion was already showered up. Before he could close the door Akali stopped it and looked at Reion in the eyes.