A Friendly Visit

The girls went home directly after visit from the vet. Akali and Ahri was glad that everything was nearly done, all that was left was the names. Kai'sa on the other hand was still worrying about Reion making her clench her arms as they hid in her jacket's pocket. Evelynn was behind Kai'sa when they entered and she noticed how stiff Kai'sa was. Evelynn just placed her right arm on Kai'sa' left shoulder making her look. Evelynn smiled implying things will be fine and Kai'sa smiled back.

Akali and Ahri was sitting on the sofa while the dogs were on their laps while Kai'sa was on her room. Evelynn was on the basement trying to come up with any melody that can lead their song so she tried to use what Reion bought. She meddled with the notes for a while to get something out of her brain.

Reion was still at the hospital and Dr. Shen went to visit him. They chatted for a while and it seems like Dr. Shen was able to remember who Reion was, he worked as an intern in the past 3 year or so he felt like Reion seems familiar. Dr. Shen was right about that, Reion has been hospitalized a lot of times but he never stayed in the hospital for a week. The longest time he was admitted was 3 days when he was brought to the ER with a couple of bullet shots. Dr. Shen knew it was wrong to meddle with the patients past but he was trying to find how did Reion get through without needing any blood. On Shen's discovery, Reion was never given any and his blood marrow was strong enough to provide what he lost. This is strange considering how Reion was a human.

"Well then, I'm glad you recovered safely. I best be going, thanks for your time," Dr. Shen said as he got up to leave.

"Thanks to you too doc," Reion replied. Dr. Shen just nodded and left the room.

Reion looked outside the window and noticed the sun setting making him smile. He just went to bed early and hoped he could leave at atleast 2 or 3 in the morning.

Sett didn't hear any news from Reion and he was a little bored. He leaned his back on the couch while his table was empty so he placed his feet there to relax. Sett heard the door open and saw Sasha entering with a smile, Sett sighed with a smile.

"I'm pretty sure I told you to relax for today," Sett said as he placed his feet down.

"W-well I tried but...its just difficult to not do anything," Sasha replied, her voice was something smooth and soft. Sett just smiled as Sasha walked closer.

"Want to spar?" Sett asked and Sasha also smiled back. By all means did she hate violence but she was used to it.

Sasha was a battle slave, she was actually sold to Sett's dad just so he could sell her to a different pit to fight. That's why she was surprised when she was saved by Sett who was another underworld boss. Sasha thought that nothing would change and she would have to keep fighting until all her bones break but this place was different. The rules, the privilege, hell even the boss was different. Sett had trouble trying to dig up Sasha's past but he already knew she was a fighter. This made Sasha remember what happened after Sett's dad escaped.

Sett was unconcious as his head used Sasha's lap as a pillow. Sasha observed his face that time and wiped the blood away from her ragged clothes. Being gentle was something Sasha had no knowledge of but she tried. While Sett was unconcious, Sarah acted as her guard so when Sett's gang went to where they were Sasha was alarmed and thought they would mean harm since they have the outfit fitted for underworld mobs. Sasha showed her fangs while her golden eyes glimmered and the people wasn't scared about that. Instead, they were scared Sett's being held a hostage. Good thing Sett woke up, he rose to a sitting position and heard the people yelling boss. Now this made Sasha stop her hissing and her nerves started to calm down but she was surprised to see someone so young being called a boss. Most thing Sasha being called with the same title usually had beards and visibly old or someone that dressed luxuriously. Sett just sighed with a smile.