Something Like An Intern

8 in the morning and Reion was already outside the hospital. Payment was done but he had to go back to his home. Good thing was that he had his wallet so he called for a taxi and went there directly. The ladies was already awake at 6, they were thinking of the next music and decided to try something simple just to gather attention before releasing something better. It's risky but worth it if it works so Evelynn already started making the notes and lyrics. Kai'sa remembered that Reion would be coming today so she was busy in the kitchen, Akali helped Kai'sa and Ahri helped Evelynn. The puppies was just there watching with their tails wagging and tried not to get in their way.

Reion arrived and took a deep breath before walking to the door. He knocked and heard Kai'sa's response. She opened the door and smiled when she saw Reion.

"Welcome back," Kai'sa said and Reion smiled.

"Yeah, it wasn't long but yeah," Reion replied.

They both went to the kitchen and Reion saw how food was ready, fried meat, a stew and some rice. Reion smiled while Kai'sa called her friends in the basement. They arrived and everyone was relieved to see Reion was well, they all sat and began their breakfast. There were a few talks from here and there but it really wasn't important, the girls told their plan to Reion and Reion agreed. Just then the brown pup started to sit beside Reion and looked at him with his tongue out. Reion noticed and smiled as he leaned to give him a nice pat in the head. Reion noticed the collar wich was pink along with a tag that had a name.

"Joe huh, is that you?" Reion asked to the dog and surprisingly, it barked back. Reion just chuckled while Kai'sa did the dishes. This made Reion remember a certain someone when the puppy felt a little familiar. It was probably due to it's brown curly fur.

" So who's the other one?" Reion asked as he faced Akali and Akali smiled.

"I named her Candice," Akali replied and Reion smiled. [Damn it puahaha, it's a nice bloody name so why am I laughing ]

"You guys should do what you told me, I'm planning on going out to check someone for a while," Reion said and Ahri's ears perked.

"Is it Sett's mom?" Ahri asked and Reion was a little shocked.

"No but how did you know about her?" Reion asked.

"Oh Sett told me about it. I asked what him what happened to your appartment so he filled me in," Ahri replied making Reion sigh.

"It's just someone I knew, it's been too long since I visited her so she might be pissed," Reion replied and Evelynn was curious.

"Who is she?" Evelynn asked and Reion placed his right index finger on his lips with a smile.

"Secret," Reion replied making Evelynn much more curiousity.

"And no, I'm not in a relationship just in case you guys kept flooding me with questions," Reion continued. He felt like that would really happen but little did he know a small fire was burning inside Evelynn. Evelynn just faked a smile and Reion smiled back.

Soon Reion went outside, he went directly to a place on their northwest with his motorcycle and stopped by a simple looking house. It was a single story with a white paint and red tiled roof and had a decent porch. Reion walked to the porch and knocked on a brown wooden door. Reion heard footsteps and the door finally opened revealing a pink haired girl with a small dazzling star below her left eye. She saw Reion and smiled wide.

"Reion! Where have you been? You didn't even tell me you'd be coming today," the girl shouted with excitement while her voice was smooth, a little high pitched and soft. Reion just smiled and did a small bow.