Song's Out

Evelynn tried to think hard to make things complicated for Ahri but no matter, she just couldn't think of anything right now. The others felt that when Evelynn groaned while rubbing her left temple and Ahri smirked. Akali was already feeling her stomache turning upside down and wanted to vomit while Reion was observing them all. Kai'sa on the other hand had something in mind that she wanted to share.

"Say Evelynn, why not ask her why? I mean, surely there's a great reason for a kiss am I right?" Kai'sa said with a smug look looking at Ahri directly.

Ahri wasn't troubled about this since she thought it was all about her ex so she was prepared but they saw Akali about to throw up right there. Reion sighed as he carried Akali by her armpit like a baby and went to the toilet, he really dont like cleaning up vomits especially if it wasn't his own. The two that was left on the living room looked at Ahri while Reion was rubbing Akali's back that was letting out whatever she ate before in the toilet.

5 minutes has ticked and Reion was carrying Akali who was barely conscious. He had to carry her in his arms to make sure that it wouldn't upset her stomache anymore and soon he arrived at the living room only to see Ahri with the same expression as the one in his arms. Seems like she drank as he saw the shotting glass near her and was only halfway to finish it. Reion chuckled but prevented his curiosity from asking what happened. He carried Akali to her room while ignoring her mumbles and slight movements that nearly made her fell a couple of times. It didn't annoy Reion in the slightest and just placed her carefully on her bed.

Reion went back to see the girls were all looking at one another menacingly while the bottle had a small amount left. He was surprised why they were all serious about this game but decided to stop their playtime so he grabbed the bottle and gained their attention. He drank it all while going to the kitchen and placed the bottle on the table while the girls seems to be curious about him for something. Ahri stood and tried to gain her balance but still swayed as she walked to the kitchen. Using every possible thing as her support she was able to sit on one of the chair in the kitchen while Reion was there washing the saucers they used from the cake.

Seems like the alcohol was too much and it really wasn't meant to be drinkable if you think about the alcohol content. Ahri just watched while her visions doubled and even tilted, her eyes were not able to focus on what she wanted to see but somehow she could process what Reion as doing. Reion on the other hand was also a bit drunk but was able to manage himself, he just chuckled to himself when he remembered his first time drinking such thing with the troop. Reion was the first to vomit so everyone was surprised when they heard he had an alcohol addiction yet he was the first to to tug the rope. Though he was the center of jokes it wasn't that bad as they also shared with stories of their own so he wouldn't feel bad about himself.

After Reion was done he looked at the table only to see Ahri mumbling to herself while her face was burrowed in her forearm on the table. He went there and tapped her on her shoulders making Ahri looked back at him with visible tears flowing from her face. Reion was surprised at this especially when he didn't know why, carefully he wiped some away but it didn't stop there while Ahri was barely in control of herself. He also reached out for a chair and took a seat beside her.

"Now now, was the alcohol bad enough for you to cry?" Reion said with a smile but Ahri just sniffed.

Guess being drunk really does take a toll too much but man, I wonder what these guys will be like in the morning, Reion thought while he caressed Ahri's cheeks.

It was soft in Reion's fingers that's why he unconsciously continued rubbing his thumb to wipe her tears away. Reion just wiped quietly and patiently while his mind was wandering away. Ahri just looked at Reion who had his eyes closed with a small smile, she just thought everything was better right now and reached for a hug. Reion just sighed as he caressed her back and he heard something fall in the living room. Reion smacked his lips lightly and soon had to carry Ahri to her room.