Nightmares

Reion was shocked because that language was something his father used to speak on the phone before but never on person. Reion managed to learn some of it from his father because he felt how tough the tone was. This time it finally helped him understand what the other side said.

"Yes but who are you?" Reion asked while his hands trembled, he was nervous for the first time in a long time.

"Hahaha, I knew it. You did learn the languange. Oh sorry I got too excited, well I'm embarrassed to say that I'm someone who knew your dad," the soft voice replied.

"Name?" Reion asked again.

"Ah sorry, the name's Vincent. And I am your cousin. I just wanted to introduce myself since I need to meet with you. Preferably after the typhoon if possible," Vincent replied.

"Then where?" Reion asked again.

"Straightforward aren't we, I wanted us to meet where you grew up," Vincent replied.

"I don't know how you got my number nor do I know who you are but how do you know me?" Reiin asked.

"Don't worry about that, I think its time for you to get what you truly have. You see your father has hidden a lot from you and I promised him that when the time comes I will personally give it to you. I'll fill you in when we meet. I dont want to talk this on the phone," Vincent said the last sentence with a deep monotone voice that managed to make Reion smile.

"Aight then I'll meet you when the time comes," Reion replied in his own cold voice.

He could hear Vincent chuckle on the other side. Reion could feel that the soft tone he used earlier was just an act since he could hear how raspy his chuckles were.

"Bye then, Asi ta man abet. (We'll then until we meet)" Vincent said as he hanged the call.

Reion managed to understand some but not all. The language is a bit tough for the tongue yet somehow Vincent can speak English without the accent. Reion sighed, first the medallion then this. His plans were interrupted since he looked at the time and it was already 11 A.M. Not just that, a memory he tried his best to stay burried resurfaced. Reion decided to go to one of his trusted pharmacy before heading back to the girls' apartment. Reion smacked his lips as he started his motorcycle, his worries are slowly growing and questions keep piling up. He set out northeast.

After some time, he arrived to his parent's house and remembered that he forgot to tell the girls he was done with the editing so after he parked his motorcycle he went in. Reion looked around and noticed that the place was quiet. He placed a bag containing some pills on the sofa and Reion went to the basement. He finally found them, their attention was glued to the laptop as it played the music Reion edited. He began to doubt his work thinking what he did was something they didn't like or may have even ruined the music. Reion cleared his throat to gain their attention and all of them looked around.

"Uhm, is it not to your liking?" Reion asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"WHAT?! No. It's fucking epic!" Ahri shouted and Kai'sa hit her lightly in the head.

"Watch your profanity lady," Kai'sa said with a tone.

"W-wow. W-where did you learn to do this?" Evelynn asked surprised and curious.

"Is it okay then?" Reion ignored Evelynn's question and asked since he's still doubting his work.

"Okay? You managed to nail it perfectly!" Ahri replied while rubbing her head.

"Agreed, to be honest I'm still confused why your not taking this as a full time job," Akali said while avoiding Reion's gaze. Reion could feel his body lighten up a bit and smiled.