It's Here

Reion was installing some type of app in Evelynn's laptop. It took some time to finish before Reion placed the case beside it and opened the case. It was the instrument still looking new and was simple to look at, though as simple as it looked, it does give the vibe of something full of surprises. The ladies looked at it and was curious about it, Reion took no time and connected the instrument to the laptop, he started to press a key and they all heard a simple tunes that is similar to the keyboard.

"Excuse me but mind if I hear the song?" Reion asked as he winced at Evelynn.

"Oh uhm sure," Evelynn replied.

Reion took his time and focused as he tried to memorize the formation of the song. 10 minutes passed and they all did nothing but listen to it on repeat, Reion smiled as the song ended and looked at Evelynn again.

"Can you show me the edits? I want to try and adjust something," Reion asked.

Evelynn nodded and started fiddling with her laptop. After that Reion took the wheel as he made a copy incase the thing he'll make would be a disaster. Now with the copy, he opened the app he just installed and placed everything. Adding layer after layer and putting everything on its place. He saw how there was a lot of space within each lyrics so he focused on that first. The application he installed contained control of the instrument he bought, there was a lot. Many types of bass, beats and even some sounds he was unfamiliar with, Reion focused on the drums first and after some time of scrolling he found it. He shifted his arms to the instrument and started to press some of the keys, Reion hoped it works and sure enough a low snare was heard after putting his index finger on the left side. Reion chuckled while the girls was intrigued, they did hear that it was a keyboard before and now it bacame a drum. Evelynn was the one who was amused the most, as someone who likes to add tunes this was something really helpful. Reion paid no heed to the girls and started to work. Guess I'll be here for a while, Reion thought as he started to play some beats.

Reion arrived at 3 in the evening and after 5 hours he wanted to take a break. He stood up and turned around only to see the ladies who was watching him. Kai'sa was smiling nervously when Reion looked at him, Ahri was trying to stay awake but could be seen to be drowsy while Evelynn was looking at the laptop from her seat. She saw a lot of added tunes with multiple layers, she could only smile as Reion stretched his body by raising his arms with a yawn. Ahri yawned after him wich made Reion chuckle.

"Let's take a break," Reion said as he walked to the stairs.

He did not feel any prescence follow him and he could only smile as he went to the kitchen, he drank some water first and noticed the time, 8:12. He could only groan as he have completely forgot the time, Reion decided to go outside for a smoke when he remembered that all the drinks was gone. He sighed as he walked to the front door and opened it. Slowly, he closed the door as he felt how the cold metallic knob was somehow soothing to his arms, Reion then turned around as he whipped out his cigarette and the lighter. He pat his pockets and felt his phone missing, he pat the pockets of his jeans first and then his jacket. Must have forgotten it in the basement, Reion thought as he lighted his cigarette. Slowly he sipped the cigar continously while his mind was wondering somewhere, he flinched a little when the door suddenly opened and he turned around to see who it is.

Akali was the only one who came out, she was wearing a black hooded jacket and was looking at Reion, her right hand was on the doorknob while her left hand was in the jacket's pocket. She exhaled quietly but thin smoke came out as she breathed making Reion look forward to the streets as he removed the cigar. He exhaled it and just noticed how cold the air was than before. The typhoon must be nearing, Reion thought and noticed Akali on his left side. The cigar was nearing its end so Reion took out another cigarette as he sipped the first one while Akali put her hood on and both of them stared at the streets quietly. Akali then shifted her gaze to the stars but was a little disappointed since thin clouds covered the sky yet the moon managed to give a little light. Akali looked at Reion who was on his mind again and his cigar was still brimming as it dre closer to his lips.