Puppies

Reion could feel his muscles aching from his exercise as he pulled the door to close it, had his hand slip from the door it would suddenly start swinging like crazy thanks to the wind. Reion quickly went behind the house and saw the shed, he began having second thoughts when he did not dare to touch this place and eventually even forgot about it. Everything was made of wood and visibly old yet they still seem to be resilient against the wind and the rain, Reion sighed as he reached for the shed's door and opened it while holding the door firm. It was dark without the sun but it was enough for him to see a medium sized cabinet wich was dusty as hell in front of him.

He looked above and thought there would be atleast leaks from the roof but it seems like it didn't have any, he sniffed the air just in case something smelly was here but his nose didn't pick up any scent. Reion smiled as he closed the door behind him making the place dimmer, before he closed the door he noticed a nail to go through a hole and act as a lock, he grabbed the the nail and when he finally closed the door he felt where the hole was and placed the nail inside. Reion tried to remember if there's any lightbulbs but gave up on the idea and removed his raincoat. He reached for his phone with his left hand and turned its flashlight on, he place his raincoat on top of the drawer with the dry part facing upward and tried to test the drawers durability by puting his weight on top. Reion felt confident it would hold so he sat on top of his raincoat and started placed a cigarette stick on his lip, he lighted it and took a single sip this time.

Reion managed to find a good position for him to relax so he started fumbling his phone while his cigarette was burning slowly to its end. He exhaled it from time to time as he watched some videos for entertainment, Reion realized that his cigar was already finished so he threw it somewhere where it wouldn't burn anything and reached for another. Reion didn't realize 10 minutes has passed since the first cigar making him smile amd lighted the other. Last one, Reion thought to himself and promised himself to return after finishing this. He puffed as he placed his lighter down and picked up his phone.

Just as he was about to flick the ash away from the cigar he heard a low whimper outside, Reion felt like it didn't belong to a human until it started barking. Turns out to be a puppy from its voice, Reion thought of ignoring it then it came to his mind that there was a storm running wild. He quickly reached for the door and removed the nail for it to open, when he turned to see the cause of the noise it wasn't just one but two puppies looking at him with their hazel eyes. They immediately rushed inside the shed and Reion closed the door. He sighed as he reached for his phone and turned on the flashlight to examine them, one of them had a wet brown fur wich seems to curl and the other one had a gray with a mixture of black stripes in the middle of its back directly to its tail. The two pups shivered as they curled into the corner near the door.

Reion face-palmed himself before sipping out the entire cigar and throwing it near to his feet. He stepped on it to kill the light and started to wear his raincoat, he felt like these two wouldn't survive even if they stay in the shed so he slowly reached his left hand for the brown puppy and stopped when it was near the dogs snout. Reion needed them to trust him for a little bit so he could carry them inside but of he would approach them suddenly they might thrash around. To his surprise the puppues began to smell his fingers and even tried to lick it but Reion pulled away slowly. He smelled his fingers and yup, they stink of cigar so Reion sighed. He just hoped his phone wouldn't be drenched in water.

Reion was in the shed for more than 15 minutes and Evelynn joined the two on the living room. Akali also just woke up and she felt like her head got ran over by a truck. She slowly descended the stairs and notice the front door opening, everyone turned to look when the door quickly closed only to see Reion with both his arms were holding the raincoat and was drenched entirely while he sighed. Kai'sa began to worry why he would do such thing and tried to help but Reion just removed his raincoat only to reveal the puppies that seems to be sticking their tongue out while smiling and they seem to enjoy what just happened. Reion placed the dripping raincoat beside the door, its easier to dry the water later and he didn't really have any better place to hang it.