Mission Insights

Reion managed to get through smoothly, he chuckled when even he couldn't believe that he did it. He smiled as he caressed the board while he recalled his dad singing the lyrics, it was pleasant to remember it but it would be much nicer if Reion could hear it again. He unplugged the wires and placed the guitar back to where he picked it from, Reion also fixed the wires then headed upstairs and peeked through the kitchen when he noticed a blonde tail.

There he saw Ahri groaning while her chin rested on the table. Seems like she has a pretty bad hungover seeing as her eyes were barely open and her hair was everywhere on her face. Reion also saw Kai'sa who was in a better shape than the fox to the point where she was sober. Kai'sa had some bed hairs and was waiting for the stew to heat up. Reion chuckled wich alerted the two and Ahri turned her head to see him slowly with deadbeat eyes while her ears stooped low. Reion smiled as he walked in the kitchen while Kai'sa panicked and fixed her hair.

"The stew should be good," Reion said as he walked to the cupboard and pulled out a cup.

Kai'sa turned around and opened the pot, sure enough it was bubbling and steaming a nice scent that Ahri smelled. Ahri raisied her head a little with her eyes closed while her nose kept sniffing. She smiled as she tried to stand but she immediately regretted the idea when her head ached as she lifted her head.

"Ow," Ahri whispered that everyone in the room heard.

Reion chuckled as he drank some water. After that he washed it by the sink while Kai'sa prepared the stew for Ahri and herself. When Reion was done, he placed the cup back to the cupboard and looked at the two while he wiped his arms.

"Wait if you guys just woke up, who posted your work?" Reion asked as he placed the towel to its place.

"I-its not us. Maybe Evelynn? She usually sobers pretty quickly so I think it was her," Kai'sa replied while Ahri was eating her stew with her chin still on the table.

"Ah, I'll try to see if she's awake," Reion said and went upstairs. He lightly knocked the door and waited but there was no reply.

Reion thought she must have went back to sleep so he went to his room. He sat on his bed and accidentally kicked the suitcase as he tried sat down, Reion sighed as he pushed it further and his mind went blank. Reion looked at the matted floor and did a handstand with a push up. He thought he was getting out of shape when he felt like its been too long since he visited for a fight. Reion grunted on the first try and slowly picked up the pace. While he kept that he was reminiscing something and didn't bother to count, the wind containing the rain smashed itself to the walls and the roof and this only made Reion remember his second job, the Black Ops.

He was there in front of his platoon's cemetery after they have given them their honorary burial and Reion willingly accepted to enter when he was invited by the general personally. He had nothing on his mind that time, no plans, no goals, just wondering what to do next in this life of his. That's why he accepted, he felt like there was no other path to take.

It was not easy being one even though his body was toughened through the army's training, the Black Ops required skills but this was not an issue for Reion. One by one he learned such skills in a short amount of time when he felt like it was the only thing to do. Every break would last 5 minutes after 2 hours, eating time was considered as a part of work that's how Reion got the habit of smoking. Those 5 minutes without doing anything felt like eternity for him sometimes especially when most of those moments was just him remembering his time on the military.