Short Night

Reion was upstairs on his room and was watching something on his phone. He decided it is better to sleep now and hoped that the noise absorption mat would be gpod enough for him not to hear the others. He wanted to shower first but felt like it would be troublesome to appear especially when Sett is here. Reion just changed to his pajamas wich was merely a jogging pant and a white shirt, he then proceeded to lay and tried to sleep.

Sett and the ladies were fixing the song and Sett was finding the perfect notes to harmonize with the song. The ladies also tried to help, Evelynn was adding some edits while Ahri was texting for a guitarist. Akali was taking notes and kept hearing the song in case she might have made a mistake in her raps and Kai'sa also helped by making sure the others had what they need. It took some time and Sett was able add in the bass notes to the song. He checked his phone and noticed it was already 2:00 in the morning. They were really focused on the song that they didn't notice time passed but atleast the bass is done. Next is just try to add some guitar notes to make it sound much more better.

"Well, I guess that's it for me now," Sett said as he started putting his bass back to its bag.

"Thank you, really. I hope it turns out well," Ahri said.

"Your welcome. Still mind if we talk a bit, the adrenaline from all doing this keeps making my nerves tense," Sett said.

"Oh sure, lets go upstairs I'll prepare some hot chocolate," Ahri replied.

Sett nodded and they all ascended, Ahri started heating some water while the others took a seat in the sofa. Sett sat down with his gigbag on his lap and had a lot of question. Reion, I hope your really asleep, Sett thought. He was curious about his connection with the K/DA because even Sett had a hard time to be close to them as they are now.

"So why were you fired anyway? Seeing as how you guys got talent I'm sure they just didn't kick you out without a good reason," Sett asked.

"About that, I had a fight with the manager on the studio. They all keep demanding from us that it's becoming more stressful than fun." Evelynn replied with a sigh.

"Hey it's not your fault so don't worry about it. Bastard tried to make us do a concert after another and that was already five consecutive ones. Who does that?!" Akali replied.

"Ah, like really consecutive times? Like day after day?" Sett asked.

"Hell, I bet he would even want hour after hour if it was that fast," Akali replied as she sighed.

"Hah, I'm glad you guys managed to get away from that hell hole," Sett said as he chuckle.

"How about you, I heard you quit there. Why?" Akali asked as she leaned closer.

Sett laid back on the sofa and just smiled.

"Nothing really, I just decided to do things my own besides I had to look over my family for a while. Mom got sick that time and I had to look after my  little sister," Sett said as his eyes wandered the living room.

The ladies could only smile at his answer, it was satisfactory to them but in reality, Sett could have bought the studio if he wanted to. Sett kept looking around until he noticed the briefcase he gave to Reion, he tried to hide the fact that he didn't know anything about that so he immediately asked another one.

"So how did you guys met Reion? I mean knowing that guy he even barely speak," Sett said and Ahri arrived with a tray with 5 cups. She distributed it to them and took one as she sat down beside Evelynn.

"Well, it's a long story to be honest," Ahri said as Sett looked at her while taking a sip.

"I mean if you can summarize it, I hope it wouldn't be," Sett said with a smile.