Back Again

Luca POV:    
The train came to a halt and I was jolted
awake. I slowly looked around to grasp my surroundings while getting my belongings. I immediately recognised the familiar surroundings and knew I was in Portorosso. Although tired, I was bursting with excitement as he thought about seeing Alberto again. I've missed him... I thought to myself

      When I exited the train I was greeted by crushing hugs from my mother "a-ah!" I squirmed trying to break free before I ran out of oxygen. My mother eventually let go and I let out a chuckle "I missed you too mom" I reassured my mother.

      My parents had gotten a house in Portorosso so it would be more convenient for them. It's funny how this place has changed from being against 'sea monsters' to accepting them. While walking to their house I wondered what else had changed around him since I was last here.

When we got to the house, I immediately ran in search of my room, I ran upstairs checking all the doors until I saw one with his name on it. Hurriedly, I plopped my stuff on my bed haphazardly and ran downstairs. "I'm going to find Alberto now! Do you know where he is?" I asked, "He is usually on that island that he was living on before, he has been there more than usual these days, I don't know why" my mother replied. "Thanks!" I shouted before dashing out the door.

I dived into the water and in an instant my skin turned to scales and I grew a tail. I swam of as fast as I could not being able to wait any longer to see Alberto.

Alberto POV:
I let out a sight Ugh why do I feel this way? I mentally kicked myself. I was sitting on the edge of the tower with my legs dangling while I was thinking about... I was thinking about Luca and I don't know why.

Luca POV:
      I found my way onto the island trying my best not to get seen by Alberto. I had seen him sitting on the edge with a serious look on his face. I climbed the tower; which had a newly built ladder, and made my way to the top.

      When I got to the top I saw Alberto and I don't think he noticed I was here. "Hey Alberto!" I said as I walked up to him. He jumped at first but then he turned around "Luca!" He shouted while running to hug me. I was enveloped in his arms and my chest felt hot I don't know why but I love his hugs so much.

Alberto POV
      Luca was back. He's back I've missed him so much, but why? I pondered while chatting with Luca about the things he learnt in school. God I love his voice I though as I listened to him Why am I feeling this way towards Luca he is just a friend...

                   Or is he more than that to me