...Really?

Luca POV:

"I was wondering whether or not you would... you would..." Alberto looked really nervous, blushing like mad.

"Wondering if I would what? C'mon get on with it." I ushered, genuinely curious at what he had to ask. "IwaswonderingwhetheryouandIcouldgettogetheragain, youdon'thavetoanswermerightnowbut... But... I really just wanted to ask." He said quickly, and I mean really really quickly.

I just stared at him blankly. I didn't know what to feel at that moment.

He wants to get together again?

I know that it could be a trick and he could destroy my heart again but it doesn't feel like it. I really have been longing for his warmth at night, his loving arms as we cuddle in bed.

Alberto POV:

He hasn't replied yet.

I'm scared. But I spoke my heart.

My heart which has been longing to tell him ever since he came back. Tell him that I was sorry, tell him that I still care. Tell him... that I still love him.

I was silent, we both were. I looked at the ground and felt his eyes drilling holes into my head.

"Alberto" He finally spoke, his voice firm. "I only want two things."

"I want to know why, first of all." He stands straight looking at me with those beautiful eyes of his. "It's because of all of you Luca," I make eye contact with him "...your eyes, your smile, the simple way you give me butterflies when I see you look at me." I brush a stray strand of hair gently from his face. "It's you." I conclude.

He clears his throat before continuing, "Next. I want you to promise me, I want you to swear on your life. Swear that no matter how far apart, no matter how sad or how lonely, no matter where on Earth we are that we will never give up on us." He slides his hands into mine and holds them tight.

"I, Alberto Scorfano, swear that I won't let you go. Not like I did that time." He pulled me in, our chests were touching. I could feel his breath, as we connected our lips together...

Finally. I missed this.

I close my eyes after I see his are already closed, I wrap my arms around his waist as he wraps his around my neck.

Despite hearing the door open we continue, nothing could make us stop at this moment. The kiss was only a few moments but I knew I would treasure those moments forever, we both pulled away for air. We also pulled away to check who opened the door.

Apparently Luca's parents had invited Massimo, Guilia and Oliver to have dinner together to celebrate his return. 

Luca POV:

I see everyone at the door. And by everyone I mean everyone I know personally.

Guilia and Oliver high-five while mom and dad just smile confused. Massimo was... well honestly I don't know but he looked quite proud of both of us just by his small smile.

"Well? You going to come in?" I laugh as they slowly made their way to us. 

I turn to Alberto seeing a big smile on his face. I use my hand to turn him back to me to finish what I started...

This was going to be great night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

HOW WAS THAT HUH!? ANYTHING ELSE YOU GUYS WANT?

Short chapter but I think there was nothing worse than my longer ones.