Void

Just to piss people off I'm about to do something bad.

-Author

(Play video now but just listen to the music while reading)

Alberto POV

       Its been a two weeks(FORESHADOWING!!) since Luca and me broke up. Although it still hurts to think about, I have been feeling better. I haven't gone to Portorosso since then because I didn't want to see anyone at the time. I thought Luca would be there so I brought a rose to give to him to see if he was still in love with me. I dived into the clear blue water turning to my sea form and swimming away in the direction of Portorosso. I thought that I should get Luca some chocolate, he likes chocolate right? Everyone likes chocolate. After arriving near the place I crashed the bicycle with Luca which brought back some bad memories, I headed into town to get some chocolates preferably milk chocolate which was my favourite.

                                                                  ~Time Skip~

I found some really good chocolate, white and milk chocolate to give Luca. I thought how he would react to me, would he still love me? Of course he would! I pushed doubt out of my mind as I stopped just in front of Giulia's house. I pushed the door open to see Massimo in the kitchen as always, "Ah! Alberto, good to see you! They are in the room upstair but I'd-" I didn't catch the last part as I burst into Giulia's room to see Luca and her kissing...

                                                                   KISSING!?!?!? THEY WERE KISSING!

Luca POV

       OH CRAP! OH CRAP! OH CRAP! ALBERTO JUST BURST IN! WHY WOULD GIULIA KISS ME!? I pushed Giulia away,"Uhm Alberto I can explain, its not what it looks like!" I see him holding a rose and a heart-shaped box as his hands dropped to his sides dropping both of the items on the floor. Giulia flinched when he did that "Alberto..." she started "SHUT IT! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" He screamed, he turned around but he said to me without turning his head "I still loved you Luca even after we broke up you told me you needed time to think, I tried to believe that you were telling the truth. I realize now that I was living in my own fantasy, goodbye Luca, our friendship is over." He walked out slamming the door behind him.

Giulia POV

       ALBERTO WAS OUT OF MY LOVE LIFE FINALLY! I had loved Luca for a while now but being the good friend that I was I let him date Alberto but deep down, I was jealous but I had always suppressed those feelings. When he told me him and Alberto broke up I took that as my chance and I kissed him that was when Alberto walked in.  I turned to Luca and went in for another kiss only to be pushed away. "Luca? What's wrong?" I asked "WHAT'S WRONG!? WHAT'S WRONG!? YOU JUST RUINED MY ONLY CHANCE TO GET BACK WITH ALBERTO! YOU SAID YOU WOULD HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM!" "WELL I DIDN'T KNOW YOU STILL WANTED TO BE WITH HIM!" I shouted in self-defence.  " I TOLD YOU THAT WE BROKE UP BECAUSE I WAS FIGURING IT OUT!" "WELL I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE!" "I WAS. MY LOVE LIFE WITH ALBERTO! NOT YOU!" He sighed and sat on my bed he rubbed his temple with his index and thumb. I sad beside him and put my arm around his shoulder. "Luca, I'm sorry. I should have asked you before I made a move" I apologized. "No, no I should be the one saying sorry. I should have told you that I still wanted to be with Alberto. But I guess that is over now..." "Luca... I had feelings for you ever since you came to stay with me and my mother but I was just confused about it all. When we came back to Portorosso I asked my Pa Pa and he told me about love. I was going to make a move on you but I guess Alberto got to it first, I didn't want to be a bad friend by forcing you two to break up so I waited and played my jealousy as supporting you two." I said all this from my heart. "I-Its ok Giulia I forgive you... But I don't know if Alberto will" "Still friends?" I gave him a sheepish grin, "Still friends" He hugged me and I could feel him crying. "I-I'm sorry Giulia, its just that..." "I know Luca, I know" 

                                                                                        I have to fix this

I DID A BAD THING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THEY WILL NOT GET BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA