Figuring It Out

Luca POV

I was telling Alberto about what I've learnt about the solar system such as all the planets and their names. I looked back at Alberto and i saw him staring at me with a huge smile on his face. "Alberto?" I asked while waving my hand in front of his face.

Alberto POV

Oops, I had been staring at Luca admiring his features when i was brought back into reality by him waving his hand in my face. "O-oh s-sorry Luca, I was just thinking of you- I MEAN THINKING OF YOUR EXPERIENCES!" I instantly tried correcting my previous words as I had let them just slip out. Why do you make me feel like this Luca? What is this feeling? I asked myself.

Nobody POV

Althought Luca was skeptical at first, he just forgot about it and continued telling Alberto about the solar system. Alberto turned away from Luca trying to hide his red face.

Luca POV

I let out a sigh and he looked at me as if asking 'what is it'. "I've missed this" I said "Me too" replied Alberto. ''I'm too lazy to go home now ugh!" I complained, Alberto let out a chuckle I love it when he laughs I thought. "How about sleeping here tonight with me" He suggested "But where are we gonna lie down?" "I made myself a hammock so we can sleep in that". We made our way to the hammock and we both lied down but I don't think that it was meant to hold to people so I sank inwards until I was against Alberto's chest.

Alberto POV

Luca was against my chest, I blushed a little wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him closer. I don't want to let go, ever. I let drowsiness consume me and soon i was asleep.

Luca POV(IM SORRY ABOUT ALL THE POV SWITCHES)

I was against Alberto and I was so comfortable. I was blushing when he put his arm around my waist but other than that, it was perfect.

SOOOOOO HOW IS IT????????

Tell me how I can improve it or any ideas you want in this fan fiction