Hurt

Luca POV
That was a great sleep, I opened my eyes to see me cuddling with Alberto. I gave a startled scream then covered my mouth with my hand. Alberto stirred and scratched his eyes, I backed away from him just a little bit. Did I cuddle into him? Was he hugging back? "Luca?" "S-sorry Alberto did I wake you?" I asked him "Yeah kinda" he chuckled. "Hey Alberto?" "Yeah?" "I woke up and I was kinda..." I was embarrassed to tell him but I wanted to know, "I was cuddling with you..." My cheeks felt hot and I knew my face was red. "O-oh! That was me, I pulled you closer to me" Wait he did!?

Alberto POV
      Oops I forgot I had pulled him closer to me, now I'm going to have to explain to him why I did it. "T-thanks for that Alberto" Luca said "Huh? Why did you thank me?" "That was the best sleep I've had in ages so thank you!" Luca pulled me into a hug. I melted into the warmth that is his body and hugged back. Giulia threw the windows open and we looked in her direction "Buongiorno love birds!" We blushed "Cmon Luca it's our hang out day today!" Giulia told Luca "Hey!" I said I was angry she was trying to take Luca away from me. "You have hung out with him for 2 days straight it's my turn now" I have to admit, she had a point. I didn't want to be a bad friend so I gave Luca a smile as if saying 'Go', and with that he followed Giulia into her room to get ready for their day. Hmm I have the whole day to myself... maybe I can make Luca a gift. I climbed down the tree and began to walk around Portorosso. I house after house waving hello to residents, what is Luca doing right now? I wondered.

Luca POV
After a short bike ride down the hill me and Giulia headed into town running into the one and only Ercole "Well well look who it is, hello ragazzo pesce" "What do you want Ercole?" Giulia asked "Nothing just wanted to say hello to the mostro" Ercole punched me in the gut and I bent over in pain clutching my gut "Hey! Leave us alone!" Giulia shouted. This only made Ercole madder and he pushed me into the fountain, I came out in my original fish form still clutching my stomach. "Tch what a stupid pair" Ercole said while asking away. Giulia helped me out if the fountain but when I stood up I yelped in pain and fell to the floor, there was a sharp pain in my ankle. "Here put your arm around my shoulder and hop in one leg" She suggested, I followed her instructions and we made our way to her house.

Alberto POV
I waited impatiently at the hideout in the tree for Luca and Giulia to get back. I had a little present for Luca that I made myself, it was in a box which was wrapped in red ribbons. I heard the gate slowly creak open and in came Giulia supporting a very hurt Luca. "LUCA!" I shouted while climbing down the tree "What happened to you?" I asked, it hurt to see him like this. "We just had a little fight with Ercole" Luca told me "Why that little..." I was headed for the gate to find Ercole when Luca put his hand on my shoulder "Don't Alberto it's not worth it" "Cmon Luca we need to get your leg iced" Giulia told Luca. I picked Luca up bridal style causing him to blush and cover his face, "Let's take him up to your room Giulia" When we reached Giulia's room she told me to elevate Luca's leg while she went to get an ice pack, I did what she instructed and I began to have a talk with Luca. "Luca?" "Yes Alberto?" "What happened with the Ercole thing? Did you do something to provoke him?" I asked concerned, "Well we were walking through town when Ercole spotted us, he said he wanted to say hi to us then punched me in the gut. Giulia told him to leave us alone and I think it made him more angry so he pushed me into the fountain." Luca explained "Promise me you won't get hurt anymore, please" I practically begged "I care about you a lot and I can't stand to see you injured" I admitted I felt tears stream down my face leaving some purple lines along my face.

Luca POV
      Alberto was crying? I tilted his head up to look at me, I used my thumb to dry his tears "I promise" I reassured him. He gave me a weak smile and I returned it. Giulia burst in with gauze and an ice pack she put the ice pack on my ankle and asked Alberto to hold it while she wrapped it up, after 10 minutes or so after my foot was wrapped up I could stand with just a little bit of pain. "Luca, I got you a little something. Think of it as a 'welcome back' gift" Alberto said while handing me a box. I removed the ribbon and took the lid off revealing a wooden statue of me which was perfectly carved and painted. "A-Alberto I love it! It's perfect! Thank you" "Heh well it was nothing, I had a lot of free time while you were gone so I took up wood carving and I made that while you were hanging out with Giulia" Alberto said with his hands on his hips and a giant smile on his face. "Very thoughtful of you ragazzo amante" Giulia ruffled Alberto's hair he blushed and acted fake angry at Giulia. I stared at the carving of me, it was amazing "Since you can't really walk that well, you and Alberto an sleep here for tonight, I'll find somewhere" Giulia offered while opening the door "Thanks Giulia" I called out to her as she closed the door. "Well then you should get some rest, I will see you in the morning alright?" Alberto said over his shoulder while heading towards the window, " Wait! Alberto, you could sleep with me if you'd like?" "Really? Thanks Luca" Alberto said while getting under the covers with me "Goodnight Alberto" "Goodnight ragazzo carino"

Seriously guys thanks for everything
Shoutout to LemonLover333