Space...

Alberto POV

       I fell asleep after a while of just relaxing and watching the waves, I laid down and felt Luca squirm uncomfortably so I turned to my side. I was about to sleep but then I felt cold wash over me but I didn't think anything of it at the time so I just fell asleep.

Luca POV

       I was sure that Alberto was asleep so I wiggled my way out of his arms careful not to wake him up. I sat on the ledge dangling my legs over thinking through my doubts on loving Alberto. I had to tell him what I truly felt, of course I had fun with him and loved his company but isn't that just something best friends feel? I will tell him... in the morning.

                                                                                    ~Time Skip~

Luca POV

        I had woken up ahead of time and I was sat on the ledge just like last night. After enough thinking I laid beside Alberto not wanting to cuddle with him, even though he was warm. I heard a yawn behind me and then a "Mornin'" I turned around giving Alberto a small smile which covered up all the sadness. "Alberto c-could you sit down for a while, I need to tell you something." "What is it Luca?" He asked not aware of what was about to unfold. "I-It pains me to say this Alberto" I felt tears begin to form in my eyes "W-Whats wrong Luca?" HIs eyes were now filled with fear . 

                                                                "I don't think this is working out for us..."

Alberto POV

       The moment I heard those words I wanted the earth to swallow me whole, "W-What do you mean Luca?" I asked in hopes he wasn't talking about what I though he was talking about. "This, us. I just don't get that special spark anymore I I need some time alone to think." Luca said tears now freely flowing down his face, I felt mine do the same. "Oh w-well then if that is the way you feel, then I-I can't stop you." 

Luca POV

       I turned around and ran towards the edge of the tower and jumped off into the water. I swam away to Portorosso but I realized I needed some time alone so I swam back towards the island and down to my old house beneath the sea. 

Alberto POV

       I stood there after Luca breaking up with me, I didn't know what to do. Tears had run dry and my heart felt battered and bruised never to be healed. Luca I know you don't feel the same anymore but... I love you...

                                                                                          no matter what

Im EVIL I WENT AGAINST ALL OF YOU MUAHAHAHAHAHA

but HMmMmM what will happen in the next chapter though?????