Oliver Who?

Luca POV:

Summer came so quickly. Or was it just my imagination?

I was so excited and I could see that Guilia was too. I was excited to see Alberto again and she was happy to eat some of Massimo's pasta, and to be honest, I was too although Alberto was priority number one.

As the train halted to a stop Guilia grabbed my arm and dragged me through the crowd of people who were rushing to get out. "Ow Guilia" Her fingernails digging into my skin in her excitement. She immediately let go, "Oops sorry Luca" She replied rubbing the back of her head. "Its alright, lets go!" I shouted at her as I took off running, she caught up quite fast as she sprinted then slowed down to match my pace.

In no longer than two minutes we reached the gate of Guilia's house. She rushed in and left me behind to catch my breath.

A minute passed as I lay on the ground with my arms and legs outstretched. I stood up and stretched my limbs then entered the house. I was greeted by Massimo cooking and Guilia happily digging into the plate of spaghetti in front of her. "Ah Luca. Welcome back." I greeted him back and I was happy to see him lay a plate of his delicious spaghetti in front of me. I happily dug in savoring the flavors in every bite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finishing the dish I asked Massimo, "Massimo? Where is Alberto?" He turned to look at me, "Alberto is in the room beside Guilia's which I made for him wi-" I didn't hear the rest as I dashed to the room and noticed the door was open just a crack. 

I didn't just want to barge in so I put my hand out to knock but...

I heard a voice. It wasn't Alberto's. It was a little higher and faintly accented. Then Alberto's chuckle which was cut short by something

I peer into the room and my hands drop limp to my sides. I stand up straight and I walk to the front door. "Oh Luca how is Alberto?" Guilia asks but I ignore her and step out of the house and walk rather quickly towards... well... anywhere other than there.

Guilia POV:

I look up at my dad questioningly but he just gives me a confused look of his own, I sigh and I rush out to catch Luca. I see his striped shirt faintly and it disappeared behind some trees, as I  jog after him I wonder what happened to him.

He had run off quite far from Portorosso but eventually I spot him. I take cover behind some trees as I spot him not too far ahead of me.

The trees open out into a ledge, the bottom was a calm area of sea clear of rocks and stones. I watch as Luca steps to the edge and peers down, I try not to run out and call his name. He takes a step back and I feel relieved, he turns to look at the sky in the direction of Portorosso and I see his mouth moving but I could not hear what he said. He turns around and walks backwards to the edge, he outstretches his arms and I silently gasp. 

I watch as he tilts his body backwards, gravity doing it's job and pulling Luca down to the waters below him. I run to the ledge and scream his name multiple times. All that was left was a ripple of water where he had landed. 

He was gone. Just like that. I was sad but mad at the same time. What the on earth had Alberto done to that boy? 

Just wait Luca, I'm going to help you.

OOOOHHHH HOW I LOVE TORTURING YOU GUYS MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Have Fun~~~

-Author >:))