Thinking

Alberto POV
       We arrived at the ice cream stand and I got my usual, vanilla ice cream while Luca tried a Mint Chocolate Chip one I didn't really care what Giulia got. We sat on the beach and finished out ice creams and Giulia stood up and jogged away from us towards her house. I finished a few minutes before Luca did. After Luca had but the last of his cone I looked at him and chuckled a bit, "What is it?" He asked confused "You're so clumsy sometimes" I said I licked a bit of ice cream from the side of his mouth then brought him into a kiss. "Mmph" He was muffled by my lips and I pulled away after a while, "Heh thanks" I see that he was blushing. "Hey Lucaaaaaa~ Let's have a race" "Fine but don't be mad when I beat you" "First one to the tower wins." I dived into the water without warning followed by an angry Luca who shouted "Cheater!" I swam as fast as I could and I reached the island a few seconds before Luca did, I flopped into the sand and spread my arms out. Luca ran up to me out of breath, "You cheated! I want a rematch!" He shouted, "Maybe later, come lie down with me." I said as I patted the sand next to me. He laid his head on my chest and cuddled into me, "Luca..." "Hmm?" " I'm gonna miss you when you go back to school. I'm going to miss you so much" "I'll miss you too Alberto, and don't worry I will try to keep in touch with you because I love you, I love you a lot." Luca looks up at me, I lift his chin up and say "I love you too Luca" I kiss him and we stay like that for a few seconds.

Luca POV
Oh yeah. School, I completely forgot about that. I was enjoying life at Portorosso with Alberto and Giulia, I was enjoying it too much. I almost didn't want to go back to school but this is what I wanted in the first place. I pulled away from Alberto and let myself just melt into his arms. I slowly drift off to sleep and feel someone lift me up then darkness. Alberto, I wonder will you come with me to school? Then we would be together every day...

Sorry I haven't been updating much I've been pretty busy these past few days.