Our Day

Author here, the last chapter was a joke guys calm down I'm not giving up this book. I love you guys and all ur support! <3

Luca POV
I yawned, I awoke after the best sleep I've had in ages. I was cuddled into Alberto's chest, legs tangled in between each other, he looked down at me and kissed my forehead "Mornin' sunshine" he smiled down at me, "Morning Hun" I replied rubbing my eyes. After a few more minutes of cuddling, we got up and swam back down to Portorosso. "We should probably tell Giulia about us right?" I asked Alberto, he nodded and grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers. We reached Massimo's house and opened the gate to the backyard our hands still connected. "Buongiorno Massimo" "Buongiorno Alberto, buongiorno Luca" He greeted us. We headed up to Giulia's room and knocked on the door lightly, we heard some light shuffling then the door knob turned. "Morning Giulia" I greeted. "Hey Giulia?" Alberto started while Giulia sat on her bed swinging her legs, "Yeah?" She said while turning to Alberto. "W-well you see..." I began explaining "We are dating" Alberto said bluntly.

Giulia POV
      My mouth hung open. DATING!?. I was shocked, I slowly brought myself back to reality and practically shouted "YES YES YES!!" Both of them looked at me with puzzled looks, "I'm sorry, it's just that I always knew you two had feelings for each other!" "O-oh really?" Luca stuttered. "Yeah! You two are so cute together" They turned red and I giggled. "I know! Go on a date together" I suggested, "A date?" They said in unison, "Yeah, take each other to the most romantic places you know" "But how do we even start a date?" "First ask Luca out"

Alberto POV
       I turned to Luca, "Luca Paguro, will you go on a date with me?" I asked him. He giggled a little, "Of course I will silly!" Luca pecked me on the cheek and I blushed. "Awwwww" It was Giulia she was staring at us. "Cmon Luca let's get away from this signora pazza!" I teased Giulia by grabbing Lucas arm and pulling him out the door. I brought him to the only place I could thing of, my tower or.... our tower. We sat at the top of the tower facing the ocean and Portorosso, the sun was setting and Luca laid his head on my shoulder so I wrapped my arm around his shoulders. "Alberto..." "Yeah Luca?" "Do you really think that we can get our Vespa and explore the world together?" He asked me. I sighed, "Luca, if you really want to explore the world go for it I can't stop you." I felt Luca shifting and I see his beautiful brown eyes facing me, "No Alberto, I want to see the world with you" I blushed "You really do love me huh Luca?" Luca cuddled into my chest and I felt his warmth against me. I had a fuzzy feeling in my chest just like every other day he touched me before we started dating.

Luca POV
       Alberto asked if I really loved him... of course I did

                                       Didn't I?

I'm evil >:).  Will they break up??????