The Truth

Luca POV
      "Alberto! Wait!" I shouted as he ran away, I turned to Giulia "Cmon let's go! We have to find him!" I grabbed Giulia's wrist and tried to pull her. "Luca, this is something you have to do alone. Tell him Luca. Tell him how you really feel." I let go of her wrist and nodded. I sprinted all over Portorosso searching for him but I just couldn't find him.
Why Alberto?. I knew, but could I face him? I took a deep breath and rushed towards the island and dived into the water.

Alberto POV
       I tore down everything in my tower leaving things scattered in the floor. Every new thing that I had was thrown on the floor. I didn't care if I hurt myself I was already broken.

Luca POV
        "Alberto?" I called from the bottom of the tower, no reply. The ladder was absolutely destroyed beyond repair. He is really mad. Using the uneven bricks, I climbed the tower. I see Alberto crawled up into a ball clearly crying. "Alberto..." "GO AWAY LUCA!" He screamed at me. "Why Alberto?" "GO TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND GIULIA!" My girlfriend? "YOU TOLD HER HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HER DIDN'T YOU!?" I started laughing. "H-huh?" Alberto slowly turned his head to face me "Oh! So you think that's what happened?" I asked him with tears in my eyes from laughing too hard "Alberto. All those things I said, they were about you Alberto" I confessed. "I love you Alberto" "Y-you do?" "Of course!" I reassured him by lifting his head to look at me. My cheeks felt hot and I saw his face was red with streaks of purple from when he was crying.

Alberto POV
       HE LOVED ME! I cried into his chest but I pulled away to say "I love you too Luca, that's why I ran away when I thought you confessed to Giulia" I explained. "Oh! No no Giulia was helping me confess to you!" She did? Thank you Giulia and I'm sorry.