[10] International Grand Tour

Before we start, AAAAHHHH, 1000+ views?! There are so many of you who've clicked on what is my glorified fever dream. Thank you! ありがとう! 감사합니다! 谢谢! Salamat! Gracias! Danke! Merci! Tapadh leat!

Thanks to everyone who even clicked on to take a chance with the story, and to those who are still around this far, thank you tons! And for my WIZ*ONEs and MIDZYs patiently waiting for their groups to appear, they'll appear soon. In fact, the Produce48/IZ*ONE story arc is already planned and will be coming up in the story arc after next (Asian Tour -> ??? -> Produce48).

To celebrate, my one request for y'all: Keep being kpop fans, be passionate, keep stanning, but keep it civil and respectful. I don't like seeing fandoms clashing with one another; it ruins the hard work the artists put in to produce their music. 

With that, let's get back to the story.

==========

*Your POV*

"TWICE team, PD-nim JYP here. I hope your filming in Switzerland is going well. I have an announcement for you all that I bet you will enjoy. This summer, TWICE will be going international! Alongside your next Korean release, you will also have a Japanese debut! To pair with the Japanese debut, you will be going on an Asian tour that will take you from Japan to Singapore with stops along the way in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and Malaysia before ending in Korea. Get your passports and your talents ready, because this summer is about to be the biggest of your careers so far. We will discuss the details once you return. Until then, enjoy your vacation. Signed, JYP."

As you finished reading the email out loud, everyone's faces, including the staff, lit up in glee. Then it was jumping around in excitement. Then came the shouting. A lot of shouting, led by the girls themselves. Then came the hugging.

The word excitement didn't even come close to being the appropriate word to describe the energy in the picnic area. Of course, you got involved with the celebrations as well. After you put your phone in your pocket, you jumped into the group hug, jumping around like a sports team celebrating a win.

"Well, let's celebrate tonight!" You yelled out, holding up a bottle of beer to propose a toast. Once everyone joined in with their own drinks, you continued. "Everyone, we have one heck of an adventure ahead. It's going to be a lot of work, not just for the girls but for all of us. So here's to staying healthy, having fun, and taking over the world with the power of music! Cheers!"

"Yeah!" "Cheers!" Hear hear!" "Pffft, power of music?!" "Kanpai!" "Geonbae!"

----------

*Your POV*

A few months later...

After months of preparation, the busy summer was about to begin. The girls' Japanese debut hit the airwaves and shelves, their tour equipment was packed and on its way to the first concert venue in Japan, and their schedule was set and ready to start. Now that it was the night before their flight to Japan, all of the girls were in full panic mode, scrambling to get their suitcases ready for the morning.

To assist with the packing and preparations, and to make sure there aren't any last minute incidents like the Switzerland trip, all 3 managers were staying around the dorm until everything was done and sorted. Even though it was almost midnight, the girls were still scrambling around their dorm, getting their belongings together.

"Momo! Where did you leave my hairbrush?" Sana yelled out from one of the rooms.

"Dahyun, did you take my toothpaste?" Chaeyoung asked from one of the bathrooms.