SYNOPSIS

⚠️ Warning: R18/SPG ⚠️

  A typical girl Nessa Javier is not just a dependable
but very compassionate person. At a young age she has been through so much that there isn't much left that can scare her. After everything that happened on her life, she still stand on the ground that nothing can destroy her. For her the purpose of her existence is to help those children abondoned by their family. A purpose that she loves and gives  contentment on her life.

   But everything change when she met again the man she used to hated before. Worst, he's her new boss. She hated him now not because of what happened on the past but because of  his poor attitude. Despite of this and rageness she felt towards with the man, she can't deny that he is too irresistable and attractive to him. She wanted to run away just to stop what she feels that she shouldn't.....But they're in the middle of the ocean and she can do nothing.

   Renzo Luiz Fuentes the delectable business tycoon who's always been engage in casual affairs with women. He is irrepressible by womanizing and been dealing with his vitriolic behavior. He just woke up one day that his life was messed up again.

....

....

Note:
This story will be written on the girl's point of view. I want to focus on her thought and want to give her what she deserves.

A/N: This story is purely from imagination of mine, a FICTION! Any part of the story that is similar to other stories are coincidental. It may contains typo graphical errors and grammatical errors. Remember that this writer is a just begginer and not professional. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...