It's good to be back

[Chapter one: Suzie, Do You Copy?]

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

:✧*⋆

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

THE GANG waited for their missing party member. Well, the only remaining one who wasn't away at camp and was actually allowed to leave the small confines of their room.

M/n tapped his foot repeatedly on the ground as he watched several people walk past them. A few giving him glances of acknowledgment.

There would occasionally be the once in a while side eye from a girl, or the giggles from girls who saw him.

Eventually they heard the screech of a bike as Mike hurried to lock his bike into the rack.

"You're late." Lucas informed.

"I know, Sorry!" Mike exhaled.

"Again." Lucas added.

"We're gonna miss the opening." Will complained.

"Yeah, if you keep whining about it! Let's go!" Mike answered.

"If you guys keep whining about it- nyeh-nyehnyeh-" Lucas mocked but was stopped by Mike himself who lightly shoved him.

"Just stop talking."

They walked into the big building, M/n stepping foward to get closer to Mike.

"Let me guess, you were busy?" M/n asked as Lucas made smooching noises in the background for added effects.

"Oh yeah real mature."

"Oh El, I wish we could make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends!" Lucas joked.

"Lucas stop." Max scolded.

"Will and M/n think it's funny." Lucas turned back towards the two.

"Because it is!"

"Yeah, it's so funny that I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend." Mike sighed.

"I'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend." Lucas wrapped his arm around Max.

Once they reached the escalators they had to push past everyone. Young teens and adults would voice their annoyance by scoffing loudly as they walked past.