Russians & headaches

[Chapter three: The case of the Missing lifeguard]

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

THE BOY LISTENED to his friend complain endlessly. His other friend playing as his therapist while his.. other friend sets up their game of D&D.

M/n sighed as he laid down on the floor beside Mike who was on the couch.

M/n listened to Mike's loudass open-mouth chewing.

M/n felt like they were being watched but he felt too lazy to do anything, figuring it was probably El who was spying on them.

Mike continuously asked Lucas what he did wrong while Lucas tried to convince him that he was the victim in the situation.

"Just relax, stop asking rational questions." Lucas fixed Mike's legs to make him more comfortable.

"I know, I know you're right."

"Yeah."

"Cause women act on emotion and not logic."

Oh dang, that's definitely gonna bite you on the butt later on.

M/n winced as he sat up, grabbing a bag of chips from the table and eating them.

"Precisely. It's a totally different species." Lucas nodded.

"Guys! It's ready!" Will smiled. M/n got up from the floor before wobbling over to Will and throwing himself onto him.

"Will, not right now." Lucas turned to look at the boy.

"They broke up with you! What else is there to talk about?!" Will shouted in annoyance.

"Tons."

"Yeah, we're trying to solve the great mystery of the female species." Mike paused as he let out a burp.

Mike laughed as he held up a chip.

"Dude, you can smell the nacho cheese."

M/n and Will separated from eachother, shivering in disgust.

"I got that beat." Lucas smirked.

"What?" Mike asked.

M/n's eyes widened as he tried to stop Lucas, Will eventually catching on.