Ghostbusters

[Chapter 2: Trick or treat, freak]

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

THOSE SAME nightmares that started happening ever since El killed the demogorgon. Nightmares of the same pain throbbing in his head, the scratch noises of the demogorgon pressing against the chalk board.

The noises of El screaming, before everything went dark. And just before he woke up, he would hear the familiar voice screaming for help. Repeating the names-

"Mike! M/n!!"

M/n jolted awake in a small pool of his sweat, which made him feel incredibly disgusting. He groaned, managing to drag himself out of bed reminding himself that he was basically drenched in sweat.

He grabbed a pair of plain clothes, just a white tee, blue jeans, his white messy converse that are no longer as white, and a jacket to top it off. He took a shower and continued to take care of the rest of his necessities.

After his morning routine was finished, he walked into the kitchen where his mom just finished making breakfast, which was just some french toast and strawberries.

Gabe came down not to long after and asked their mom if he could take the car to school, their mom was a bit hesitant but in the end, agreed.

Once they finished eating, they grabbed their bags and waved their mom goodbye, before making their way downtown- ahem- to the car.

Gabe offered to drive M/n but he declined and claimed he was riding his bike to school. Gabe simply shrugged and zoomed off. 

M/n got on his bike and rode it down to the middle school, where he parked his bike in the bike rack. He sat at a nearby bench, pulling out a small notepad and a pencil, that had turned small over the time from sharpening it, and just doodling random things.

Eventually, the sounds of many bikes were heard, and he turned around.

He almost laughed a bit, but managed to contain himself.

He completely forgot today was Halloween, and he saw the four boys wearing the Ghostbusters outfits.

He walked over to them, hearing Lucas and Mike argue over who was the real Venkman and about how Lucas was supposed to be Winston. 

Eventually the middle school kids from the bus arrived. Dustin and M/n looked around. "Guys..- Guys.." Dustin called out.

No one was dressed up.

"Why is no one wearing costumes."

The bell rings in the background.

"Crap."