Easy-peasy right?

[Chapter 3: Pollywog]

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

DUSTIN SNEAKINGLY made his way into his house. He looked around, just to make sure that there was nobody he could disturb.

Once he realized that the coast was clear, he hastily made his way over to the hallway that led to his room, just as he was about to round the corner-

"Dusty!"

Dustin froze and turned around, a bit disappointed that he wasn't able to sneak into his room to check out the creature he just caught.

"How was it?" Dustin's mom walked over with a grin on her face.

"H-how was what?" He stammered.

"Well, the greatest night of year, of course!"

"Huh? O-oh yeah it- it was tubular."

Dustin's mom cringed at that, either because he used the word tubular or because of the behavior he was portraying.

"What's the matter?"

"What? Nothing."

"You're acting weird, are you constipated again?"

"No! Mom!"

"Okay, well you're acting weird!"

"No, I'm not acting weird." As soon as Dustin finished, the ghost trap rattled in his hand, causing both of them to jump and Mews to hiss at it.

"Oh, haha.." Dustin laughed nervously.

"Yeah, awesome, you see I rigged the trap with uh- a motor. To make it look like I caught a ghost." Dustin smiled.

"Oh.. Dusty!" They both began laughing hysterically at that, as he started to back away towards his room door.

"Funny! Look at that..!"

He walks into his room and slides his door closed.

"I told you to keep quiet!" Dustin whisper shouted, as he got a few hisses back in response.

"All you had to do was stay still for one minute. One minute."

Dustin sets the trap down and proceeds to take the lid of the tank off, he takes the turtle from its habitat and sets it down.

"Sorry Yertle, temporary eviction.."

He opens the trap and turns it upside down so that the creature can come out.

Out came a tadpole looking creature, that continuously screeched.

Dustin stared at it in amazement, as the red light shined onto it's skin.