Ghost

[Chapter four: The body]

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

AFTER THAT WHOLE ordeal, and M/n dropping El off, he led her to the basement where he put her into the fort that she had stayed the previous night.

"Night El.. Night Mike.." he said softly. Mike tried to give a smile, but it looked fake. But you couldn't blame him, he just saw people drag out his friend's body from the water.

Mike opened a binder that kept all of Will's drawings for their D&D campaigns.

Some where really cool, and others were brutal. But no one really stopped to think how violent they looked, only how cool it did, but it was Will who drew these pictures... And it was Will who they found in the water.

Mike heard static coming from the left of him, he tried to ignore it. Though the more he heard it, the more it started to bother him.

"Could you please stop?" He spoke, interrupting the tension in the air. The static silenced as she looked at him. Mike turned back to look at the drawings, sighing will doing so.

Not even 5 seconds later the static began again.

This time it made him snap.

"Are you deaf?" He spat. She didn't even bother looking up from the radio.

"I thought we were friends." She looked up.

"Friends tell eachother the truth. And they definitely don't lie to eachother." She stopped what she was doing and listened to him.

"You made me think that Will was okay! That he was still out there!"

"But he wasn't! He wasn't!"

"Maybe you thought you were helping.. but you weren't. You weren't."

"You hurt me. Do you understand? What you did sucked." He finished.

Mike looked back at the drawings not even sparing a look at the girl who had a hurt expression, almost as if she had gotten used to those words, but it still stung like knives.

"Lucas was right about you. All along." Mike said. The static continued from the radio only getting louder, before hearing a voice.

"So come on and let me know.."

Mike stopped flipping through the pages, looking at the girl who's head slowly looked up. Mike furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, making sure he actually heard and that he wasn't going insane.

Blood dripping down her nose.

"Should I stay or should I go.."

She looked at Mike sadly, the voice sounded like him. Will, was singing from the radio. Mike quickly put all the drawings to the side and rushed over to El.

"Should I stay or should I go now..?"

Mike panted a bit, listening to Will sing lyrics of the song he loved. He sounded sad, tired, lonely.

"Should I stay or should I go now..?"

Will repeated. El handed him his supercomm.