creeps !

[Chapter 1: MADMAX]

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

TODAY WAS arcade night. A night where the boys would go to the arcade at night and play some dig dug to see who could get the highest score. Pretty amazing, huh?

M/n held his piggy bank upside down. Most of his money consisted of his monthly allowance from chores he'd normally do.

He counted the money inside, and he managed to get $6.30. "I'm so rich." He smirked.

Then he heard a faint buzzing which made his head make a full 360, he found out it was just his radio going off.

He picked it up, but before he could answer it a faint whimper echoed from it. "m/n.." he stared down at it for a while before hesitantly clicking down on it.

"El..?" He whispered. "Huh? No it's Will, I'm going to the arcade, my mom's gonna drop me off. Wanna ride? Over." A squeaky voice answered back.

M/n sighed awkwardly, and pinched his temple. "No, im good, I'll use my bike." "Oh, alright, I'll see you later then. Over and out."

M/n sighed, before setting down his radio on the bed and shoving half of his allowance into his jacket pockets.

He walked out of his room after shutting his door. Failing to hear the static emitting from the radio, along with a quiet airy voice call out his name.

He jumped off the stairs and let out a big exhale of air. "See ya mom, I'm going with the boys!" He shouted. "Okay! Make sure to come back before nine thirty."

M/n walked out of his home and onto his bike. Making his way to the Palace Arcade.

"Huh, I'm early." M/n shrugged, putting his bike in the bike rack and locking it.

He went inside, and smelt the horrible stench of sweat and feet, along with Cheetos. "Ugh, hey Keith." M/n groaned trying not to inhale the man's breath.

"Heya, how's my man." Keith grinned while happing his hand with cheese dust onto his back.

"Okay.." m/n tried his very best not to twist his arm and shove his hand down his throat. M/n walked away and dusted off his jacket while playing Pac-man.

Then he heard the voices of his friend which made him turn around, "hey guys." M/n smiled at them, to which they returned the kind gesture.

"To slay the dragon, use the magic sword!" Princess Daphne spoke seductively. M/n eyes focused on her, she was beautiful for a game character. "Hey, man, don't wanna fall for an npc." Mike joked.