33 1/2

Idk not technically a chapter ig

Let's take a break and have some bane and hope fluff! :D

(NOT SHIPPING AT ALL JUST BROTHERLY LOVE)

---

"Bane!.... I'm bored..."
Hope groaned from his spot on the futon

"Read a book then."
Bane said back, hanging half way off the sofa.

"But books are boring!"

"I don't care... Just go find something else to do."

"Can we go explore?"

"No."

"I'm just gonna keep bothering you until we leave, you know that right?"

"Yes. That's why I have ear plugs."

Hope stared at him.

"...you don't have ears."

"..."

"...fine let's go."

"Yay!"

Dream ran off to go put his boot on while nightmare carefully put a bookmark into his brand-new book, as to not damage it.

"Can you put your shoes on faster?"

Hope glared at bane.

"No, in fact I cannot, these are new boots and I haven't figured out how to tie them yet."

Bane groaned.

---

After a whole five minutes of getting ready, bane and hope we're finally out of the house. Hope had actually convinced quill not to come by getting him distracted with new art supplies.

"Where do you want to go?"

Bane asked, snapping hope out of his thoughts.

"I saw a park while we were walking here! We could go there!"

Bane nodded and turned, crossing a semi-busy road. Ever since they got there, bane has kept his tendrils hidden, because of the no magic rule. It was much harder to do stuff out in public because they were like his extra five hands.

When they finally reached the park, they walked around for a bit, and when hope saw an ice cream truck, he gave the guy 12 whole gold pieces. He was very surprised but gave them an extra ice cream cone, which hope gave to a child who had dropped his ice cream.

They sat underneath a tree until the stars came out, and they enjoyed star gazing at for a little while.

"Bane?" Hope asked.

Bane hummed.

"What will we do after we find error?"

Bane thought for a moment.

"I don't know."

"I'm tired..."

"..."

Hope set his head on banes shoulder, who flinched at first but relaxed quickly. They sat for a few more minutes, bane watching the stars, before sighing and picking up hope.

---

When they finally got home, bane tried to place hope on his bed, who refused to let go even in his sleep. Bane grumbled and sat in bed with hope still attached to him, hoping he would eventually let go.

...he didn't.

---

Hope woke up in the morning feeling unusually warm. He tried to get up, but found that he was indeed stuck. He looked up to see bane hugging him in his sleep. Hope felt himself get extremely excited but forced himself to keep it in as he didn't want to wake bane. He just decided to fall back asleep.

---

I promise I'm making more chapters, I just really wanted hope and bane fluff TuT

Updated: June 25 2021