14

Error froze.

"weLL... Uh- I Had A JoB...-" "and what was your job?" Undyne cut him off. "Uh- wElL..." Erratum started panicking. He couldn't tell them. He just couldn't. There would be huge consequences and he didn't want to jump into the void again.

At this point, he was trying not to reboot. Some of his wounds were reopening, and he was glitching badly. "Uh we're sorry! Please calm down" killer said. This was a bad idea. Erratum's panicking was getting worse.

Star jumped up to Erratum and started snuggling up to him which seemed to calm him down a bit. "M-m&yb3 y0€ ×-×!d$ $|0ld 1-13&✓3..." Erratum's voice was glitching out badly but they could understand him. They didn't want to just leave him here... He could get hurt.

Dust new it wouldn't be a good idea to touch him. He's seen panic attacks before, and when you tried to touch them, they would lash out. Dust felt a light tug on his sweater and looked down. Star was tugging on him and pointing towards the phone. He could call someone. The police? Naw. Because of plot he's going to call...

"Guys! His phone! We could call Mr. Ink!" Mr. Ink was probably not the right person to call, but they didn't know that.

Killer ran and grabbed the phone. "Uugghh... Its locked..." Star ran over and tapped the right buttons with her nose. Killer got the idea and tapped the same numbers. How star new the code? S T A R 
K N O W S  A L L . -

killer quickly got in. Everything was in wings dings though. He had know idea how, but they were. He went to the phone and went to contacts. Thankfully inks number was there. He clicked it and called ink while erratum started lagging and freezing. Dust was starting to panic due to all the noise, Pj was texting his dad, and undyne and horror were trying to find something that would help Erratum calm down. Killer looked over to Erratum who was now bleeding. The big scar over his face was reopening. That was bad.

Killer heard the noise on Erratum's phone. Ink picked up. "OOHMYGOSHINKWENEEDYOURHELPWEWEREASKINGMRERRATUMSOMEQUESTIONSANDHESTARTEDGLITCHINGANDNOWHESHAVINGAPANICATTACKANDTHATSCAUSINGDUSTTOHAVEAPANICATTACKANDTHERESALOTOFLOUDNOISESANDTHEONLYCALMSANEPERSONHEREISADOG-" "OK JUst calm down, and explain slowly-" "THERES NO TIME TO EXPLAIN JUST GET OVER HERE AND HELP US! DO YOU KNOW WHERE ERRATUM LIVES!?" "Uhh..nooo...-" "OK HE LIVES IN APARTMENT LIKE, 302 OR SOMETHING!-" "ok! Ok! I'm coming coming I'm coming." Ink hung up and was hopefully coming soon.

Well this is getting intense :P
And now I'm up to 3k reads.
How?
I don't know.
But thank you!

Updated: June 8, 2020