7

Well I guess imma keep the dog ( ╹▽╹   )

Erratum was sitting in his couch with the dog curled up next to him. He was reading through the papers the vet gave him.

Gender: male
Age: 1 yr
Allergies: pollen, grass
Breed: blue Border Collie

It was just the basic information on the dog. Now all he had to do was come up with a name...
"NoW wHaT SHouLd yOur nAme Be..."
The dog looked up at Erratum, like he knew what he was saying.
He then got up and walked over to a doll of outertale sans, picked it up, and dropped it in front of erratum.
"OuTer?..." The dog whined. Erratum had the feeling the dog was trying to tell him something. "SpAce..." The dog perked up at that. Erratum continued. "StArs." The dog hopefully looked up at him. "YouR naMe iS sTar?" Star happily barked. "WelL tHeN sTaR, I'm eRraTum." Erratum then proceeded to get up and now down to the dog.

(Quarintine got him talking to dogs)

"NoW aBouT tHat mEet up WiTh bLue And his 'fRienDs'." Erratum was not looking forward to seeing ink and dream... Even if they weren't the same people.

Erratum got up. "YoU gOnNa ComE wItH mE?" Erratum looked down to Star. Star barked up at Erratum. 'i definitely don't remember dogs being this smart.' Erratum thought.

Erratum and Star quickly ran out the door. Heading for the park...
And then Erratum remembered he had to close the door and lock it. "WhOoPs..."

After that, they were on their way to the park. People have them weird looks, probably because Star wasn't on a leash. They kept walking until some rude human came up to them. "Hey you! You should keep that stupid mutt on a leash." Erratum just gave them the death glare and that made him shut up, and they kept walking, with people just staring.

Soon after walking, they finally arrived at the park. But instead of playing with the other dogs, Star decided to stick around with Erratum. Erratum sat down on a bench and took out his knitting supplies, since they were early, he thought it would be a good idea to knit.

Soon Erratum was startled by Star suddenly barking. Erratum looked up and saw blue, ink and dream. Turns out, blue was about to scare the ever living crap out of Erratum, but Star saved him.

Erratum was trying not to look like he was panicking and he seemed to be doing pretty well. "Hey bLuE. ArE tHeSe yOur FriEndS?" Erratum noticed ink and dream cringe at his voice but didn't really care, as he knew that's how a lot of people react. "Yeup! This is ink and dream!" Blue pointed over to an excited looking ink and a nervous but happy dream.

Ink was wearing a rainbow shirt with brown overalls and a beige skarf, while dream was wearing a bright yellow jacket with white stars all over it.

"WeLl hEllO tHerE, I'm erRatUm." Erratum responded. "And ThIs Is StaR." Erratum pointed down to star, who was now taking a nap.

"It's nice to meet you! I'm ink if blue didn't make to clear, since he TALKS SO QUIETLY-" "just shut up ink." Ink was cut off by a clearly embarrassed dream. "Well soRRY." ink said. "Hey don't talk to me like that!" Dream said back "well how do you want me to talk then, MOM" after ink said that, they both just got into a full on argument.

Blue, Erratum, and the now awake Star, just sat there watching the two argue about a whole bunch of random stuff. At this point, blue had actually found popcorn and Erratum just went back to knitting while Star lay his head on Erratum.

Soon enough, dream stopped halfway through their argument to look over at his friends. Ink, noticing dreams sudden stop looked over too. "Its BoUt TiMe YoU TwO stOPpeD thAT." Erratum looked up from his knitting.

They all kind of just sat there in silence. Blue still-

Hold up.
It's the 666 word.
O.0

-crunching on his popcorn. "...why don't we all get some boba?" Dream broke the silence. "YUUUSSSSS THATS A GREAT IDEA!!!" blue jumped up suddenly startling Star, who jumped up knocking Erratum off the bench, Erratum quickly got up and dusted himself off, and looked over to dream. "THe hEcK iS bOba?" Blue looked over to him "WE NEED TO GET THIS MAN SOME BOBA." blue shouted.

He grabbed Erratum's scarf and dragged him all the way downtown, with dream and ink, and star, trying to keep up.

I feel like this chapter was longer than all my other ones...
Yey!

Updated: may 23, 2020