8

Erratum, star, ink, blue, and dream, all sat at a table in the cafè. Star was allowed in since he was well behaved, and they made a medicine that helped with fur allergies, because there were a lot of monsters with fur.

"So... What do you like to do for fun?" Ink asked. "WeLl sOmEtImEs I LikE To knIt Or SeW." Erratum answered. "Ooooh cool!"

After that, ink was just asking Erratum tons of random questions while blue and dream talked. But then, "where did you get those scars from?" Both dream, blue, and star, all turned to look at them.

"WeLl lEtS saY noT MaNy pEoPle lIkEd mE..." Erratum responded totally relaxed.

They all kinda just sat in silence. "Well do you have a job?" Dream quickly changed the subject. Erratum knew he had a job back in the other multiverse, but he didn't have one here so... "I aCtUallY dOnt hAvE oNe yEt." Erratum responded.

Ink and dream looked at each other. "You said you were good at sewing and knitting right?" Dream asked "yEAh i Do iT a Lot in My SpArE tIme." Erratum said, taking star in his lap. "Well our school needs a sewing teacher, and you know how to sew, so maybe you could take the job?" Ink asked. "But I dOnt hAvE a DeGreE..." Erratum said. "Well they're really desperate right now, so I think they'll take you anyway." Blue piped in.

Erratum thought about it. "WIlL I Be AblE tO tAkE sTar?" Star looked over to ink with puppy dog eyes. "I... I think we can make an agreement." Ink patted the dogs head.

"Sooo... Aren't ya gonna drink your boba?" Blue asked "I'm nOt thAt ThIRsTy..." Erratum replied. blue eyed him suspiciously "welp, more for me!" Ink said "hey I was gonna drink that!" Blue said, trying to grab the drink out of inks hands. "Guys please calm down" dream tried getting them separated. Erratum looked at them and just snickered, they can be so funny sometimes.

They hung out for a little while more. They all had tons of fun together. Erratum didn't think he would ever hang out with ink and dream, but then again, they were their counterparts.

Soon it got late, and they had to go their separate ways. "It was fun hanging out with you Erratum!" Ink said, Star looked up at him and barked. "Heh, you too star" dream said. "So... TeXt mE iF I gEt tHe Job?" Erratum looked over to blue. Blue nodded.

"WeLl ilL sEe You toMmoRow... HOpeFullY" Erratum whispered that last part. He wasn't fully sure he'd get the job.

"Well goodbye." Blue said "bYe..." Erratum responded.

At Erratum's home that night, he was starting to panic on the job he had chosen.

Hello!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I just wanted to say, I made a new book! Theres only one chapter so far... But whatever :P
Again, I hope you enjoyed!