29

I'm dead inside. Have fun reading!
Note: Erratum only told dust and PJ that he was from another multiverse where everybody tried to kill him and that he jumped into the void. He didn't say anything else.

PJ was stunned. Erratum was from another multiverse? And almost everyone was a jerk? Erratum hadn't gave much detail, but by the way he was talking, he sounded nervous and worried.

"Is there anyone else who knows?" PJ asked.

"I doNt tHiNk sO... PRettY suRe I oNly toLd duSt."

"oh okay."

They sat and stared at the dark sky with the stars starting to come out. Star seemed to enjoy it.

Suddenly star felt a force. It was a bad force trying to get into the multiverse. Star had a feeling that it was the one who hurt Erratum. Star felt a shield go up around the multiverse, so he decided to help and add another shield. Sure it wasn't as powerful, but it should be enough to hold her out.

Star sighed and sar himself down right in between Erratum and pj. The most comfortable spot.

Soon pj got up, saying he had to get home for dinner. Errratum waved at him, before picking up star and walking back to his apartment.

As soon as he got inside, star lay down to take a nap. Errratum sat down on the couch and started knitting a new sweater, a blue one, and a jacket while he was at it. People would notice if he only wore one outfit every single day. He also really needed a change in wardrobe.

~time skip go brrrr~

It was early the next morning when he finally finished his knew jacket. It was still black, but it had light hints of red, and it was more of a trench coat then a jacket. For the pants he just did black sweat pants faded into purple. his scarf didn't change at all.

Also, for some reason star kept whining at him and glancing toward the clothes he was making. So he grabbed his tape measure and wrapped it around stars neck and stomach. He made an adorable little sweater for him that was covered in glitter and sequins to look like stars.

He showed it to star to make sure that it was what star wanted. Star barked happily when he saw his new outfit.

Erratum was complementing star on his adorable sweater, when he heard his phone bleep. He opened up his phone and saw messages from ink.

Ink: hey r u  going on the field trip to museum with us??

Erratum: I heard the class talking about it but I'm not sure if I'm going

Ink: u should totally come!! The kids would love it if u came

Erratum: well.. not like I have anything better to do

Erratum: so sure I'll come why not

Ink: yay! It's tomorrow so get ready 😁👍

Erratum put his phone down and let star sit right next to him on the couch.
A museum? He's never been to a museum before. He... He doesn't know what a museum is... Oh well. He's going.

Erratum got up, grabbed his phone, and headed out the door.

... And then quickly ran back to lock it.

He and star arrived at school early, and was greeted by pj and dust waiting for him in his classroom.

"WhaT arE yOu doInG herE so earLy?" Erratum asked. "ThErE iS literAlLy a WholE houR unTiL clAsS starTs."

"we want to know more about your multiverse." Pj said. "yea. Like, why did everyone hate you?" Dust asked, staring at him creepily.

"gEeZ... I alReAdY anSwErEd tHat." Erratum said.

Suddenly star barked and then a few seconds after, blue came bursting into the classroom with dream following behind.

"Hello Erratum! Ink told me your coming with us on the field trip, right?" Blue asked. " UHhH... YeaH..-" " great! Sign this form so the school board knows you aren't some insane kidnapper or anything." Blue said, while handing Erratum a form.

"Um... WhAts an 'e mAil'?"
Dream face palmed.

~meanwhile in that same creepy ally way for some reason~

"Dude you sounded so creepy..."

"Yea I know. Im in a horrible mood right now."

"your always in a horrible mood."

"yes. I know. But Im in a more horrible mood because you decided you wanted to come with us."

" Wha- I'm the one who helped you get here!"

"well you didn't have to come with us! You could have just stayed back."

"oh come on.. I know you wanted me to come.."

"Shut up. Let's just go look for error."

"Finally. Why do you guys have to argue so much?"

"I'm going to ignore you. Let's just go look for error.

Y A Y .

this stupid chapter is finally done! I know nothing much happened here, but we're getting to it... Hopefully. Naw jk jk. I'm definitely going to do it :D

Hope you enjoyed!

Updated: August 29, 2020