15

Things were getting bad. At this point, horror had given up hope and was now raiding the fridge that only had a few pieces of chocolate in it. Pj was was pressing buttons on his phone so fast, it looked like they were on fire. Undyne was pacing back and fourth waiting for ink, and dust was panicking in the corner.

There was a forming puddle of blood around Erratum. It didn't look good

Suddenly the door bell rang, braking killer out of his thoughts. He quickly went and opened the door. Ink was standing there with error and dream. "Is Erratum alright?" Ink quickly rushed in and went up to Erratum and put his hand out "wait no-" killer warned ink. "D0π¥ ¥0u€H m-M3!" Erratum pushed his back into the couch. "This isn't good..." Dream said. "Should we call blue? Erratum seemed most comfortable around him." "Thats a good idea. In the meantime, we should find out how to calm him down." Error said. "I'll get the kids out of here." Dream said. "But what about dust!?" Undyne shouted. Dust was panicking in the corner. The blood probably gave him bad memories.

"Erratum please calm down!" Ink asked.
"no."
"no NO."
"1 €∆π+
¥0u& π0+ h1M
π0 π0 π0
1M F1π3
+#1$ 1$ +!π€-"

"ERRATUM ARE YOU OKAY!?" blue slammed the door open

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Erratum couldn't help it. It was just to much. He crashed. "Oh no." ink said. The whole couch was covered in blood. "What does 'reboot' mean?" They all looked over to Erratum. There was a screen across the top of his head

REBOOT?

YES                NO

Ink clicked yes and there was a counting noise.

10%

16%

24%

48%

65%

80%

99%

100%

Erratum slowly got up. "WhAt hApPenEd?" "OH THANK GOODNESS YOUR OKAY!" ink went over to him. Erratum memory was kinda fuzzy but he remembered some parts. He got nervous. "DiD anyBoDy gEt hUrt!?" "Well... You did." Erratum looked down. There was blood everywhere and his scars had reopened. "How are you not in pain?" Error asked. "HiGh pAin ToLerAncE." He casually answered. "That high!? You should be screaming in pain!" Ink said. "And why is your fridge so empty!?" Horror came into the room. "Oh hey look. Dream forgot a child." Blue said. "And why were you looking through his fridge?" "Was hungry."

Then dream proceeded to run into the room, grab horror, and leave.

While this was happening. Erratum got up and went to the bathroom with star following close behind. "Okay so Erratum, we are going to need to get you to a hospital-" "he left." Error said, cutting ink off. "WAIT WHAT!?" ink followed the trail of blood to the bathroom and saw Erratum just rummaging through the cabinet.

"..."

"Erratum?"

"YeA?"

"How are you walking around?"

"Uh. WhaT do You mEaN?"

"You broke pretty much every bone in your body and should have passed out from blood loss."

"...YouR saYinG iT aS iF You WAnteD iT To hAppeN..."

"WELL IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED."

"WeLl iT dIdNt."

"HOW!?"

"..."

"hiGh pAin ToLerAncE?"

"I DONT THINK THATS JUST HIGH PAIN TOLERANCE-"

"HeY jUst bE thAnkFuL I DidnT enD uP jUmpinG oUt tHe wIndoW."

"WHAT!?"

"ARe yOu okAy?"

"Am I okay? No. ARE YOU OKAY."

"I'm FinE."

"STOP SAYING THAT! YOU NEED A HOSPITAL!"

"I'll sUrviVe."

Erratum grabbed the band aids and took off his jacket. "CouLd yOu lEaVe MayBe?" Ink blushed a little. "Sorry, I'm just gonna go" ink full on sprinted out of the room. As soon as ink was gone, Erratum locked the door and took off his sweater.

"Sooo... What happened? I heard yelling." Blue asked. "Well apparently Erratum can't feel the slightest of pain. He acted totally normal even though he had tons of broken bones and was bleeding." Ink said. "And he didn't even need a hospital."

Erratum soon came out of the bathroom wearing pretty much the same outfit. "Can You mAybE leAve?" Erratum asked. "NO! We need to stay here to make sure you don't die!" Blue said. Erratum stared at him. "Uh. I caN sUrvIve oN mY owN?" Erratum really didn't want anyone to stay. star grabbed inks sleeve and pulled it towards the door. "...ok fine. But if it gets any worse your going to a hospital."

After they left, Erratum sat down and started healing himself. since he didn't use any of his magic, he was less tired and could heal himself more.

Erratum was still nervous about going to school the next day. Those kids that came in were his students, and it would be pretty awkward to see them again. Star would probably be able to distract them though. Dogs make everything better.

Yay! The torcher of writing this chapter is finally over!
Hope you enjoyed!

Updated: June 10, 2020