9

Currently, Erratum was making a doll for star to play with. It was a small yellow cat with pink stripes on it. Erratum was just finishing it up when he got a text from ink;

Ink: guess what!?

Erratum: what?

Ink: you got the job!

Erratum: wait really?

Erratum: and I get to bring star, correct?

Ink: yep! And as long as star doesn't distract the class, he can stay!

Erratum: that's great! When do I start?

Ink: they said you could come in tomorrow!

Erratum: well I'll be there.

Ink: great! See ya tomorrow!

Erratum: see ya. Bye

Erratum got up from the couch and headed over to star, who was chewing on a bone Erratum got for him. "HeY tHerE bUd" Erratum said. Star stopped chewing on the bone and looked up. "I GoT a liTtLe sOmeThIng For yA." Star perked up his ears and stood up. Erratum then proceeded to hand the toy cat over to star. Star barked happily and took the cat, went to a corner of the room, and fell asleep.

Erratum didn't think it was a good idea to go to sleep, he had a feeling he would get another nightmare, not actually caused by nightmare.

-tem skip to teh next day-

Star was currently jumping all over erratum, he knew they were going to the school, F O R  H E  K N E W  A L L-

(I'm sorry)

"Ok oK iM cOmiNg! JuSt sTop JumPinG oN Me." Star reluctantly got off of Erratum. Soon they were out the door.

Erratum wasn't so sure about this now that he thought about it. He would probably hurt the kids. Or even worse, scar their small high school brains for life.

Erratum tried to look his best. He put his clothes in the laundry, but it still had small splotches of red that he hoped no one would notice. He had sewn some of the holes up, and added pieces to make it look more normal. He had also cleaned off all his wounds, but that had made the scars more noticeable.

Star on the other hand, was perfectly fine :P

They had finally arrived at the school. After arriving, Erratum realised he could've just teleported to an ally way and save time. Eh whatever. He's here now.

Erratum walked into the large building. Thankfully he was early. He didn't want to have to live with touching any body.

Erratum walked over to the lounge and immediately regretted his whole life.

-before Erratum arrived-

The teachers didn't know what to think of the new teacher. "He's probably gonna be some wimpy nerd or something" error said. Dream kinda just stayed in the corner, not saying anything because of plot.

Ink and blue liked to spend their free time in they're classes. BECAUSE OF PLOT-

"Well maybe he's gonna be an actual good teacher" nightmare said. "Hey! We are just fine." Said reaper, chugging down his third cup of coffee. "Well actually-" dream started, quickly cut off by ME coming in, "BECAUSE OF PLOT." after that, dream shut up.

"Well ink did say he had a dog, and never goes anywhere without it." Muffet said. "He also doesn't even have a teaching degree either." Muffet finished. "Well how did he even get in then?" Sci asked. "Well we were in need of a sewing teacher." Muffet said. "So it is gonna be a nerd-" "just shut up" error was cut off by an annoyed Geno. Everyone knows not to mess with an annoyed Geno.

"Well he should be here soon" nightmare noted. And right as he said that, the door opened. And there stood Erratum, who looked like he was about to just YEET himself out the window, and run away.

Well now we are getting into the story

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Updated: may 26, 2020