22

JUST ENJOY.

"oK cLaSs, tOdaY wE Are sTartInG wItH sOMetHinG a bIt haRdeR. We Are gOing tO maKe quiLts, anD I neEd soMeboDY tO go tO tHe aRt clOseT to Get moRe mAteRIalS." Erratum said to his first class of the day. About half the class raised their hands.

Erratum looked over the class, and called on dust, who was the first to raise his hand and wasn't waving them around like the world was ending.

Everyone was slightly disappointed, but lowered their hands, while dust went to the art closet.

.:!¡~imma start doing time skips like this~¡!:.

Class had already ended and dust hadn't come back. Erratum was pretty worried and decided to see where he went.

He walked down to the office to see if he just went to his other classes, but he had no luck.

He hurriedly walked down the hallways of the school zigzagging past people, trying his best to stay as far away as possible, with star trying his best to keep up. He ended up walking through the whole school before he ended up in front of the bathrooms.

He walked to the door and heard quiet sobbing coming from inside.

He went inside and looked around. The sobbing  seemed like it was coming from a stall.

"DuSt? ArE yoU iN hErE?" Erratum asked.

"Y-yes..." Dust mumbled out. The sobbing soon settled down to just quiet whimpers.

Errratum wasn't really good with emotional things, since he's never really been comforted, but that's not going to stop him from making dust feel better.

"WhAt hApPenEd?" Erratum said sitting down in front of the stall door.

"Y-you said you W-would help me with t-the bullies, r-right?" Dust stuttered through quiet sobs.

Erratum immediately knew what happened. He probably got stopped in the hall by those bullies. That's why he wasn't in class.

"YeS. I pRomiSed dIdn'T I?" Erratum asked.

"Y-yea..." Dust mumbled.

There was a long pause before Erratum heard a Yelp from dust. Star went into the stall and rested his head on dusts lap.

Erratum chuckled. Star was such a great dog. He was glad that he had found star. If he didn't, he probably wouldn't be where he was now.

They sat in a comfortable silence. There was calm aura and it seemed to help them relax.

"Hey Mr Erratum?" Dust said, cutting the silence.

"HmM?"

"Has stars eyes always been able to change into, well... Stars?"

That got Erratum's attention.

"WelL nOt tHat I KnoW oF."

Erratum heard the door to the stall open up and dust came out. Right behind him, was star. And his eyes, were stars.

"HuH. DiDnt kNow iT dID tHAt."

"What does that mean?"

"I dOnt kNow. ITs pRobAblY Magiiiiiccccc..."

Erratum trailed off as he saw the look on dusts face. It was excitement, slight terror, confusion, and more excitement.

"MAGIC!?" dust shouted as quietly as possible.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhh... YuP mAgiC."

There was no point in lying since dust already knew. Dust gasped dramatically.

"THAT IS SO COOL!!!! HEY STAR WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO!?"

Star, feeling extremely threatened, backed away into the corner of the stall, eyes turning to crosses.

"MayBe hE onLy shOweD hiS mAgiC becAusE he wAS coMforTabLe wiTh uS."

"HhhhnnnngggggggggggggggthisisAMAZING!"

"MAybE thAts why hEs So smArt..."

Star crawled over to Erratum and sat in his lap.

"HEy duSt, cAn yoU PrOmiSe mE soMethIng?"

Dust sat down in front of Erratum, close enough to pet Star. "Yea? What is it?"

Erratum's face became serious. "PrOmiSe tO nevEr, EVeR teLl anYboDy abOut sTarS maGiC. If yOu dO, hE miGht gEt hUrt." Erratum said.

"I promise. Wasn't really planning on doing so anyway." Dust chuckled.

There was some more silence before stars eyes went back to the same light blue color they were.

"Do yOu wAnt To ComE wiTh mE tO tHe aRt clOseT? ILl leT yoU pIcK soMethIng oUt."

Dust quickly jumped up. "Heck yea!"

They all got up and walked down to the art closet. Erratum grabbed all the knitting supplies for the next days class, and dust was looking around, rummaging through different things.

"Woah! Check out what I found!"

*Bbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppp*

There was a loud dial up noise. Erratum just reboot.

NOBODY PANIC!!! IM NOT DEAD!!! I AM STILL ALIVE AND UPDATING!!! AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE READS!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!

updated: jul 10, 2020