1

Note; the grammer here sucks. But it does get better on throughout the story so yea :P

Error woke up in a forest. A few feet away from him he could see a path leading to a busy street. He decided to get up and take a look around, not knowing this wasn't his multiverse.

Slowly Error stood up. His bone aching with pain from the red paint ink had hit him with.

Error walked down the path that led to the road. He knew what cars were, since he had seen them in other AU's, and he knew they were not a nice thing to run into.

Error carefully crossed the street. As soon as he got to the other side he saw monsters walking around. Not just that, but it looked like they were either hybrids of two monsters, or from a different AU.

This was definitely weird. Error decided he couldn't figure out what this place was, so he just figured to look at it's code. He immediately regretted opening that portal. what he saw made him want to just curl up in a hole and die.

This wasn't his multiverse.
This multiverse was called the naj multiverse. Where there is only one au, and everyone here lived there lives normally. He also figured out that after the monsters came to the surface they weren't allowed to use magic. So the magic slowly faded away until monsters only had enough magic to keep themselves together.

This multiverse seemed to have an error too. And just to make things easier, he would have to go by the name of erratum.

Since this multiverse had a completely stable balance, he could mess with the codes and everything would be fine. So he decided to code himself into it. his last name being miscalculation. Erratum miscalculation. He liked the ring to that name.

Erratum decided, after getting the multiverse comfortable with him, to turn in some of his gd into a 'bank'. Whatever that is.

He soon found the bank. He turned in about a quarter of his gold as to not be suspicious on why he has so much. After going through the suffering of pretty much everyone suspiciously watching him, he managed to buy a medium sized apartment.

As he was walking home, he decided it would be a good idea to drop by the art store to see if they have any yarn for knitting. He went in and looked around, walking freely down the aisles because he knew that nobody would attack him.

He walked around until he found a sign that said "large assortment of yarn. 50% off deal." Error knew from walking around that sales were a good thing. He quickly turned the corner to walk into the aisle.
And immediately almost had a panic attack