21

"Your the new sewing teacher, Right?" Erratum turned around, and was met with smiling skeleton, wearing a pink fluffy sweater. "YeS... My nAmE iS ErRaTum, anD tHis iS sTaR." Erratum pointed down to the dog next to him.

"That's nice! My name is cotton candy, but you could just call me cotton. . . .and where is star?" Cotton said. "ShEs riGht hErE...oh." it took Erratum a second to realize that cotton was blind.

He didn't have any pinpricks, and never actually focused on anything, just spacing out. She also had no idea where or what star was.

"YoUr blInd?" Erratum asked just to be sure. "Oh...yes. I am blind, but I have great hearing!" Cotton said. "How did you know?" He asked. "YoU doNt hAve anY PinPrickS. AnD yoU alWays nEvEr lOok stRaighT at AnytHing. Its lIke yoUr juSt soaCing ouT." Erratum said. "Oh."

Star barked a little bit. "Is star a dog? Oooh can I pet him?" Cotton asked, kneeling down. "He'S frIendLy." Erratum said.

Cotton reached her hand out to pet star, and star pushed his head up to Cottons hand. "He's so fluffy! To bad I can't see him." Cotton said. "Also, how do you know about blindness?" Cotton tried to look over to where Erratum was.

"I've haD eXpERieNcE." Erratum casually answered. Cottons face went serious. "What kind of experience?" Cotton asked while standing up. "I've bEeN teMporAriLY blIndeD a fEw tImeS." Erratum answered like it was a totally normal thing. "At fIrsT it kInd oF hurT, buT I Got uSeD tO it."

Erratum remembered a few of his fights with ink. Everytime ink blinded him with the red paint, Erratum would always use his strings like a spider web. It took a little bit more magic, but he needed to destroy the AUs. He had always ended pretty beat up, but he managed to get a few destroyed.

"What happened?" Cotton asked, braking Erratum out of his thoughts. "HuH?" "How did you get blinded? Why?" Cotton asked. "EhHh...I gOt iNto A lOt oF fIgHts." Erratum said. "Oh. Well I'm sorry." Cotton said.

It got kind of awkward after that. "WelL I've gOttA gO..." Erratum said awkwardly. "Well I guess I'll see you later..."

Cotton waved as Erratum ran off to his classes.

What had this skeleton been through? He decided he was going to talk with the other teachers about it.

But first, he had a class to get to.

Meanwhile, someone was listening.

Im super sorry if this one is short... I know it's not original... at all, but I've been having writers block and I have no idea what to write down.

I've even tried using plot generators........
...

It didn't work...

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this sucky chapter!

Updated: june 29, 2020