16

warning: swears.

But all you people out there are probably some edgy teenagers that don't know what to do with their lives and decide to sit and read fanfictions about non existent characters, wondering what it would be like to be them and how epic it would be for you to have some super epic powers or whatever and don't care about what your parents tell you not to read, and your going to read this chapter full of swears, and sanses screaming at their brothers and then going over to the dark side to be around a lot more depressed and not very sane people that don't know what to do with their lives anymore...

...

...anyways I hope you enjoy! :3

-OG multiverse-

Things were bad. Like, really bad. AUs were collapsing in on themselves, people were dying a really painful death, and he was gone.

Ink was now in the meeting room with all the remaining sanses. "So you all know what has happened with the multiverse. Even though he's gone, AUs are continuing to be destroyed." There was whispering and talking around the room. "We need to find out what's going on, but until then, everyone needs to keep their "eyes" open for a potential destroyer. Me and dream will go talk to nightmares gang."

"Everyone dismissed." Ink finished. The meeting was very short, but sci still hasn't figured out a way to make multiverse phones yet. "Hey ink? Do you think it's going to be a good idea to go talk to nightmare? Ever since he jumped, nightmares been pretty quiet." Dream said. He was very disappointed in himself when he jumped. Ever since then, dream rarely says anything to anyone other than ink.

"I'm sure it will be fine..." Ink was nervous to. Evee since he jumped, ink was feeling extreme guilt. It wasn't coming from his paints, but he didn't have a soul either, so he wasn't sure how.

Ink created a portal to nightmares realm. They went and knocked on the door. They were surprised to see who answered it.

"Blue?"

"Oh. It's you."

Blue wasn't very happy to see them.

-a little bit after he jumped-

Blue was making tacos for his brother. Stretch had said that he was doing something very exciting and that it might solve blues "problem". Blue wasn't sure what stretch was talking about, bit decided to wipe it off.

Soon blue heard a portal open behind him. "Hey blue..." It was dust. "Oh hello! What brings you here?" Blue asked. "Uh well, you know how your brother left earlier today to go do something with ink?" Dust asked. "How do you know about that?" Blue set the tacos down on the table. "Well the thing he was doing with ink... Was... Killing... Him." Dust said hesitantly. "Wh-what?" Blue put his hands up to his mouth. "And... I guess they half way won..."

"What do you mean?"

"He... He jumped into the void..."

It was hard for dust to finish, he knew that he was close friends with blue. He would talk about him all the time. Blue fell down to his knees. He was a sobbing mess. Dust tried his best to comfort him, but there wasn't much he could do.

Blue and dust sat together waiting for stretch to come back. As much as blue didn't want to see his brother, he knew he had to confront him.

They soon heard the door open and stretch came in.

He was smiling.

"Hey blue I'm back-" stretch saw dust standing next to blue. "Why are you here!?" Stretch stepped forwards. "Stretch stop." Stretch stepped back. Blue had never called him that. It had only ever been "papyrus" or "brother". "Blue what happened?"

That was a stupid thing to ask...

"What happened. WHAT HAPPENED!?" Stretch was startled by the sudden shouting.
"YOU HELPED KILL HIM THATS WHAT HAPPENED!" Stretch took a step forward. "Blue. What has gotten into you!?" "Don't come any closer. You killed my friend. The one who I cared for. The one who cared for me. He was the one who actually treated me like a normal ADULT and not some... Some... BABY!" blue was starting to cry again. "Wha- but blue! He kidnapped you! He doesn't care about anyone-" "HE CARED ABOUT ME! AND NIGHTMARES GANG! AND THE CHARAS, THE SWAP FRISKS- HE CARED ABOUT EVEEYBODY! THE WHOLE MULTIVERSE! THATS WHY HE DESTROYS!"

Blue was just shouting everything at stretch, hoping stretch would understand. Which he was trying hard not to.

"HE WAS AMAZING, AND KIND, AND STRONG ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH ALL OF YOUR SH*T!"

Okay, now stretch new 100% blue was being really serious. He never swears.

"HE WAS IN PAIN, AND ALL YOU AND INK AND EVERYONE ELSE EVER F**KING DID, WAS MAKE HIS LIFE MORE MISERABLE AND YOU ALL TREATED HIM LIKE F**KING SH*T!" blue didn't know how much more he could scream at his brother. His voice was getting sore and his shirt and sleeves were covered with tears.

"Now I'm going to go with dust back to Nightmares place. Don't come to me unless you've got your head out of your a** and want to actually treat me like a person instead of some f**king nine year old."

Blues voice all cracked up but he was happy to finally get all that out. he and dust turned and went through a portal back to the mansion.

Blue turned his head and opened his mouth, "goodbye... Stretch."

He turned his head and the portal closed. Stretch stood there. He was disappointed in himself for not caring about blue. He always tried to protect him, but he didn't need any protection. He needed respect. Stretch felt stupid. His mind was always set on protecting blue. Heck, stretch thought that he brainwashed him, but they were really actually friends.

What had he done?

This chapter has 988 words

9 8 8

That's probably the most I've ever done!

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter of blue just screaming at his bro for like twenty minutes straight :P

Updated: Jun 11, 2020